It comes down to this;

Soldano Astroverb 16 1x12
Marshall Studio 15 1x12
Budda SD 18 combo 1x12
Mesa Transatlantic head
---
All four of these things have the same cost (though I'll need to buy a cab after for the mesa). I am looking for low volume. The headphones on the Marshall are a big bonus to me. All of 'em have fresh tubes. The Budda and Mesa are probably the most versatile. Soldano has both one of my favorite tones and reverb, which I dig a lot when playing solo. Portability is also good These are basically the ones I've chosen. I'd appreciate opinions on 'em/what you guys'd recommend
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
C'mon, none of y'all have played ANY of these? Even the budda? x.x
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
i've only played the budda...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i've only played the budda...

What'd you think of it? In general; I don't need comparison to the other's =P

I understand that most people won't have much experience with all of 'em, but some might know one.
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Gibson SG Classic
nice. pretty warm. bit like a cornford. cornfords are better value here in the UK, in the US buddas (or soldanos, which also sound in the ballpark if the avenger i tried was anything to go by, though they're a bit brighter/fizzier/more modern-sounding) are better value.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
reason bambino if you need a headphone out drive.

I personally wouldn't go with any of those amps...except maybe the astroverb. There's better for the money.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer