What does everyone thing about his Tele???

It looks insane and the sounds I've heard off some youtube videos sound amazing but I just wanted to know what your thoughts are?

Thanks
It is an awesome guitar,

i loved the one i played, the most comfortable "metal" guitar i have ever played,

though i am now after his strat sig instead...

but in white

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Its just I really want a metal guitar as I have a Fender Stratocaster already. But I also wanted a telecaster but never really liked the sound of them. So I saw this and my mouth hit the floor
well if you want the playability of a tele its ideal, obviously

the EMGs IMO are my favourite metal pickups and they will give you the huge sound you are after,

but also be aware it is pretty damn heavy,

it is a very very good guitar.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I don't care much for the looks of the strat, and not so much the tele either tbh. The old stealthy Aerodyne strats and Blackout Teles are much more aesthetically pleasing.

However, it is a great move on Fenders part, making a guitar that plays as awesome as a strat or tele with stronger humbuckers for metal.

For people who prefer SDs to EMGs, there is also this:

I just wish they made a Squier/Squire model version I'd be getting one then.

^^^ Do they make a Squire model of that one above?
Nice. Might save for one for my metal guitar as I hate Floyd Rose systems. Not because I can't set them up but because with metal you use more tunings than any other genre, so why do they make bridges hardest to switch between tunings !?
My friend has that red tele in that picture. It's like a les paul (kinda) , same woods and set neck.