Im looking for some more bands to add to my collection for drop b tuning just drop b with six strings. I manly want just some hardcore to the metalcore to the deathcore kind of bands.
thanks!
I'm sure you've already heard of Parkway Drive. But unfortunately, that's all I've got.
Devin Townsend uses Open C but on his new album "Addicted" he uses Open B (wich is pretty damn close)
^ the album before that as well, titled Ki.

Disarmonia Mundi and Sevendust i think have some songs in drop B but both are in Bb some of the time. some stuff off of Creed's album from last year is drop B. I think Old Man's Child is drop B.

thats all i got

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

I tuned down to Drop B yesterday, and have found that Parkway Drive, Machine Head and Bleeding Through have songs in the tuning
Slipknot, parkway drive, i killed the prom queen, the chariot, the devil wears prada (some of thier songs), Architects (C# standard, same as drop b with the low e string tuned C#).
Veil of Maya

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Dark Tranquility in C# also
Jbab
Quote by '93
amazing...you sir deserve a lol stack

Karnivool. Not metal, but a hard rock band from Australia. In drop B, but top 3 strings are standard. Kinda cool.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
cloudkicker is fking awesome. its all instrumental, really good stuff to listen to there.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

dude....why has no one said SLIPKNOT. virtually everything except for psychosocial(drop a)
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
EspTro:

Quote by Slay 'Em
Some Mudvayne, Slipknot, bands like that.

Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Slipknot and Mudvayne
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
Quote by consumedbysky
thanks guys much appreciated :]
you should check out my band on myspace
mark the deceiver

no.

there's a whole other forum for that.
First of all, I think it's worth pointing out that both Slipknot and Mudvayne suck. This is my personal opinion, and because of this, it is true. I wouldn't go listening to any of that garbage for musical inspriation.

Now, both Baroness and Isis play with dropped-B tuning frequently, and they're pretty ****ing awesome. I think you could also go looking at some Gojira and, heck, even Neurosis. You can't get more inspirational than Neurosis.
Don your antithesis spectacle, your backwards monocle, and traipse forward to victory.
Quote by ProjectileQuiet
First of all, I think it's worth pointing out that both Slipknot and Mudvayne suck. This is my personal opinion, and because of this, it is true. I wouldn't go listening to any of that garbage for musical inspriation.

I don't know you, but you are officially awesome in my book.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG7421 (MIJ) Dimarzio SD-7/AN-7
ESP LTD EC407 (stock)
Ibanez S320 (Tone Zone/PAF Pro)
ESP LTD EC1000 (stock)
Seagull C-6 Concert Acoustic
Godin MultiAc Nylon Encore

Amps:
Peavey 6505
Peavey 6505+
Marshall DSL100
Mesa Boogie Tremoverb
Mesa Boogie 412 Rectifier Standard Cab
Randall Iso112

Pedals:
Horizon Devices Precision Overdrive
ISP Decimator
Maxon OD808
MXR Carbon Copy
Shure GLX wireless system
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus
Quote by lextexrex
I'm sure you've already heard of Parkway Drive. But unfortunately, that's all I've got.

same goes
Is bad ass one or two words?
Drowning Pool!
"I'm not retreating, I'm initiating an offensive manouvre in the opposite direction!"
Not very many i can think of apart from whats been said tbh i think Drop C is where its at xD if metalcore/deathcore floats your boat even tho they are such a meh band but Bring me the horizon might be worth a look.

Also im sure some Cannibal corpse is Drop B aswell.
Guitar Gear
Guitar: Ibanez GRG140 (black)
Amp:Peavey Vypyr 75

Bass Gear
Bass: Fender P-bass MIM,Peavey Millenium 5 BXP (x2),Epiphone Thunderbird
Amp:Ampeg PF500 w PF210 cab
Pedals: ODB-3,Big Muff.
machine head
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Quote by rlheart
Quote by ProjectileQuiet

Now, both Baroness and Isis play with dropped-B tuning frequently, and they're pretty ****ing awesome. I think you could also go looking at some Gojira and, heck, even Neurosis. You can't get more inspirational than Neurosis.

I don't know you, but you are officially awesome in my book.

Seriously. You win an internet!
Quote by CoreysMonster
no.

there's a whole other forum for that.

no need to be a ass its another band that plays in drop b
so its fine here thanks.
Thers a new band called Confession.. Crafter from "I Killed The Prom Queen" is their frontman
and Shinto Katana are an upcoming Aussie Band to look out for...
Bring me the horizons old stuff is in B...
& The Ghost Inside..
Quote by ProjectileQuiet

And this.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE LURKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Attack Attack!'s new album.

baaaaa-zing
post-punksymphonicblackeneddeathcore
If you are interested in going to B standard, then check out Five Finger Death Punch. White Knuckles is B standard for sure as far as I know...
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ