Has anyone heard of this brand of amps?

The band Continuance(saints never surrender) use them and i cant find any info on them.

I could be wrong about the name though, the logo is a old english looking S but im pretty sure it said sultan underneath

if you have any info please reply to this because I really want one of these heads!
Quote by attheian
Has anyone heard of this brand of amps?

The band Continuance(saints never surrender) use them and i cant find any info on them.

I could be wrong about the name though, the logo is a old english looking S but im pretty sure it said sultan underneath

if you have any info please reply to this because I really want one of these heads!

Never heard of them. do you have a link?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
An old looking S? Sure it isn't Selmer?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot they had the whole name written on, remembered that when I googled pictures for an example. I'm sure I've seen the amps you're talking about though...
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
Last edited by monkey_dancer at Jun 6, 2010,
looking at this picture from their myspace:

im pretty sure one of em uses a peavey

i wonder which

and the other guitarist:

Last edited by josephde at Jun 6, 2010,
its not the reindhart head, and those pictures with the 5150s are from 2 years ago. Ive seen them before and they play the mystery heads but i havent had a chance to get close enough to see clearly or ask them what they are.