I'm looking to get my hands on a combo amp that's nice on cleans, and has a decent dist channel (preferably with footswitch), and at least 75W but preferably bigger. I'm in the Northeastern US and I play classic rock and 90's rock.

I'm open to trade offers also. My current amp is a Peavey Envoy 110, 40W and in really good shape except for some dust that I would definitely trade if I got a new amp. Also I have a Line 6 Spider III 15W. And for a good deal I MAY consider trading my Yamaha APX500 acoustic/electric, which I got new for $300. I really like it though so like I said, only for a good deal. I can provide pics of these things by request.

Thanks!
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
Bump and I forgot to name my price range. Budget is pretty much 300 USD maximum.
IT'S JEFF

Fender MIM Fat Strat, HSS
Peavey Envoy 110
I've got a fender frontman 65R i'm lookin to sell. It's got a real nice clean and decent distortion channel. Footswitchable but unfortunately the footswitch stopped working. It's the pedal though not the amp. I used my boss gt-10 to change the channels and it worked fine. I'd be willing to sell it for around 100. I'm also in the northeastern US.
I'm selling a Marshall AVT50 Hybrid Combo. It's 50 watts, has a sparkling clean channel, and crunchy british overdrive channel. With my TS9 in front of it, it has a pretty good tone. Definitely will sound better than any normal solid state amp, including the ones you own. Definitely the best solid state amp I have ever played. I also just installed a brand new Mesa 12ax7. This amp was made for rock. Will be perfect for classic rock and the 90's style you are looking for. I'm looking for around $250.

Not really interested in trading for any of the stuff you have, i need money for a cab, cause I recently bought my first all tube head, hence why the combo has to go. I live in Philadelphia, so shipping to new hamshire shouldn't be too bad.