I like it. It sounds like a more straight-forward version of Protest The Hero. The musicianship is great, I can tell you're all talented, and your songwriting skill is impressive too.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Thanks dude, checked your stuff out, digging it.
Gear:
EBMM Bongo HS 4
EBMM Sting Ray 5
Eden D410T
Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
Tech 21 Sansamp RPM
Art 341 Dual Channel EQ
QSC GX5 Power Amp
Wait, which stuff did you check out? The links in the sig, or the songs on the profile?
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
damn dude, your stuff rocks!!! seriously i could see you guys as a famous band, fast, hard rock with nice guitar licks and pretty good vocals, everyone in your band has got talent, and not only instrument skill, music writing talent.

awesome.
I figured it out. Your vocals remind me of newer Every Time I Die.