This thread is all about Swedish Snus. In the UK snus is illegal and cigarettes arn't when cigs are much worse! Post your favourite Snus, pictures of your stash, discuss different snus and accessories. Happy snusing!
I think you put snuff in your nose.. Snus is similair but is inserted under the lip and rocks!
Well its tobacco.. I doubt they put cigarretes and beer, also classed as drugs in the drug thread haha
Haha it's vile stuff, I met a Swedish guy the other week (apparently Sweden is the only place in the EU where it's legal) and I tried some of his stuff, just made my lip numb and got in between my teeth. Tasted like ass. The dude seemed REALLY addicted to it too, so I'm not sure it's a such a good idea. I'm interested as to where you can get it in the UK though?
In Norway snus seems to be more common than regular smoking, probably due to the law that don't allow us to smoke everywhere!

best:
theres no denying it!
Last edited by BeneathTheWell! at Jun 6, 2010,
All the hardcore down-home chicken-chasin' hillbillies who think they're awesome dip snuff and snus around here.

I think it's stupid. Yay, mouth cancer. You're an idiot.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Beserker
Haha it's vile stuff, I met a Swedish guy the other week (apparently Sweden is the only place in the EU where it's legal) and I tried some of his stuff, just made my lip numb and got in between my teeth. Tasted like ass. The dude seemed REALLY addicted to it too, so I'm not sure it's a such a good idea. I'm interested as to where you can get it in the UK though?

Depending on the brand it can be horrible as first. sounds like you tried los snus but you get portioned which comes in little pouches made from the same material as teabags. It's only illegal for people to sell it in the UK.. you can get it really cheap online
once i popped a snus in at mass, however im used to church (which is sane) and id never been to mass (which is ****ing insane).
i was too afraid to move because of the dull faces on all those sitting around me. so i just sucked away on my snusful lip.
and then the priest was like "weeeeeeeee shalllllllll nowwwww praaaaaaaay" so we all kneeled, and mid conversation with the big papa upstairs, the disgusting black shit in the package popped out in my mouth and was like "Oh Hai!". i felt like a blew the marlboro man himself. but i couldnt spit it out cause then ill get crucified, so there it remained.

ill never ever ever touch snus ever again.
Quote by MistahB
As a Swede, I'd love to know how you pronounce it in english.

rhymes with moose.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.