Quote by necrosis1193
Somewhere in a concert hall in Sweden, you have just caused Yngwie Malmsteen physical pain. You also caused him to catch on fire.

Quote by frusciante.ve
I like that new song of theirs that goes all "peeeeeaaaas wiiiill comeeeeee toooo meeeee"

Just because you Seymour Duncan, doesn't mean you Seymour Dunshould
Looks pretty real to me.
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
looks legit. whats up with all the "i htink this is a fake" threads lately?
GEAR:
Ibanez Xiphos XPT750
ESP Ltd Viper 400
Egnater Rebel 30 112
Boss GE-7
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss DD-7
it just doesnt have a reserve price, plus there is 5 days left on the auction, i can guarantee its going to go up in price in the next 5 days
My Gear:

ESP LTD DJ-600 - White w/ Blood Graphic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Elitest - Alpine White
Fender Tom Delonge Signature - Sea Foam Green

Peavey VTM120 Amp Head
Randall 4x12 Cab
Looks fine to me... body seems a little wonky but I think that's just the pic.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
laying that guitar down, it rests on the headstock and body stressing the neck joint at the guitar and at the headstock bend.

why people do that i will never know.

looks fine to me.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I can't imagine someone creating a fake SG, let alone one that had a broken neck. What's the use? Kinda like creating a counterfeit $1 Bill.
that looks pretty legit, but i cant see the serial # so i cant tell fosho, like i almost got a custom shop jackson king V w/emgs last night but it got sold, damn was that thing beautiful
Eh.
Looks just like any other SG... I'm fairly certain it's real.
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
definitely real, someone just put different tuners on it. they look like grovers but you really can't tell. there really is nothing about this that would make me assume it's a fake. It seems like everyone these days are paranoid that they have a fake, when I would say fakes probably only makeup like 8-10% of the market if not less.

And with ebay rules if you buy it and it is indeed a fake you could probably end up keeping it and getting you're money back.
looks legit but its serial number is nt visible ask him for pic?
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112