the title says it all, I lost it to the Marshall JVM 410c, on th back it says:

Mains input 375 watts
230V - 50HZ
Fuse
230V T2AE (250V)
100V/120V T4AE (250V)

I have no idea what this means. Can i use my power plug from my blackheart Little giant head? They both fit....

or shall i just buy a new one? if so what do i ask for? theres so many different numbers and even the plug for the little giant head doesn't have any common numbers to the head... so i can't see a pattern of what plug you have to use.

I know i probably sound well clueless about this

Gibson LP studio,
Fender 2005 Aerodyne Strat,
Ibanez GAX 70
JVM 410C
I use the power cord from my old computer, it's about twice as heavy as the one that came with the Marshall.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
thanx guys, just wanted to mak sure before i tried cos i didn't wanna blow anything up, which has happened before with this kind of stuff lol

Gibson LP studio,
Ibanez GAX 70
JVM 410C
o yeah can someone explain those numbrs to me if possible

Gibson LP studio,
Ibanez GAX 70
JVM 410C
those numbers are just to make sure you use the right fuse in the amp (i think what it's saying is that you need a different fuse depending on the mains voltage, which would make sense), and the 230V/50Hz thing means 230 volts of alternating current at 50 Hz (50 times a second), i.e. UK/European mains voltage. 375 watts is just the power it's drawing, I think.

generally what i do is just check the fuse in the old power lead and then use any kettle lead with the same fuse. obviously you can't really do that since you lost yours. i'm guessing the one from your other amp will be fine. from my limited experience of looking into it, computer leads tend to have bigger fuses (iirc about 13 amps versus about 3 amps in the amp plugs I've checked), but i *think* (not certain) it's not a major problem since there's a fuse in the amp anyway. But to be safe, use a kettle lead with the same-rated fuse. I do, anyway.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jun 6, 2010,