Found this on ebay for about 100 euros. Guy doesn't know the model, but it's syupposed to have floyd rose tremolo and from the pict it seems to have a H/S/H configuration

Anyone?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
samick unknown.JPG
I would say to not care what model it is looks like a pretty solid guitar it has sort of emg looking pups, an FR, and a neck that doesn't have dot inlays. It also looks likeIt could b thin sort like an ibanez s series profile. It's worth it unless the guy send you a picture of the guitar instead of the guitar
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Thanks ish (or shall I call you mon key). After some deep digging, it seems it is a samick kp570. Not very well known or widely distributes. Perhaps someone here could give me the lowdown.
It retails over 200 Floyd rose hsh everything in the pic seem solid by the review it's said to be lightweight and very playable. Hope it helps man.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Just smear poo all over everything he owns. Trade him for a fake les paul. Turtle his backpack. Bang his friends.

THIS IS WHAT THE PIT IS. RETARDED THREADS. ALL DAY, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY.
Hello there,
i would really appreciate if there's anyone out there who knows somethings about this guitar:
I have bought it in 1996 from a shop, which no longer exists. Back then I was 16 years old and spent all my money on this guitar. I have no idea what model it is, but I suppose it could have been second hand.

The guitar's body is special, as it has a relief of two birds on it. The birds are not only painted, but engraved in the body. The guitars body is coloured in cream-white, the birds are coloured in colours, their tailfeathers are winding around the body, literally embracing it, and the birds heads seem to kiss above the middle singlecoil.
The headstock has the Samick Logo in the "FLOWER" PADDLE Style on it. The mechanics are gold, Floyd Rose licensed Tremolo. One Humbucker and two single coils, with Samick written on them.
The fretboard seems to be rosewood and the back seems to be maple, it has a white binding. The Inlays are sharkfins.
The neck is bolt on. On the starting point of the neck, a golden Plate is bolt on, with an serial number "2042374". There is also a golden sticker with another number "YR660GPP".
I've been searching the net for quite a long time for some information on the guitar, but had no success so far.
I would be extremly glad, if anyone could give me some information on this guitar.When was it built. What was it's original market price. How many pieces were sold? What material was used. What's it all about?!?
Attachments:
Samick.jpg