Alright, well, one of the guys in the band wrote these lyrics for a planned acoustic song... I'm iffy on them. We thought we'd get a second opinion.

Note: He's obessed with that Michael Buble song, "Haven't Met You Yet", thus the similar vibe it gives off.

Verse 1
I put a watch on my wrist
As I run out the door
To face the world alone,
Not a clue what's in store.
I kept searching for you,
But I guess I got bored.

Chorus
I don't know who you are
but I gave up looking, you see.
So, random girl of my dreams,
It's up to you to come find me.

Verse 2
I glance up at the dark sky
As I'm driving along.
You briefly cross my mind
When I hear a love song.
I know we're gonna meet.
Trust me, I can't be wrong.

Chorus
I don't know who you are
but I gave up looking, you see.
So, random girl of my dreams,

Bridge
You may need my help.
You may want my time.
My, dear just ask me
And I'll give you what's mine.

Edited Chorus
You don't know who I am,
But don't give up, oh please,
'Cause random girl of my dreams,

I think it's a little to cheesey, but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. We want honest opinions!
"This nightmare's gonna break me.
Please, Daylight, save me..."
its pretty nice. Even without you saying that the writer likes "Havent met you yet" i still would've used that tune for this song. Is it cheesy? Yes. Do I care? No. I still like. I look forward to actually hearing this soon.
So, you're all for it? Alright then. I guess we'll write up some chords.
I liked it quite a bit. It wasnt fantastic in the sense that it confused the **** out of its audience with metaphors and metaphysical shit, it was simple, but kind of idk, i suppose that a girl might find this type of song to be "cute".

Once more i liked it, and I think it would b good acoustically. If you get a moment, Id appreciate a c4c. Link is in the sig. Thanks!
Too lazy to come up with a clever or relevant sig.
The last line of the first verse, "bored" doesn't really flow withe the rest of the rhymes but other than that, the lyrics are fairly well written. As long as you're comfortable singing cute songs, go for it.
c4c
I think cute is what we were aiming at. Something to get the ladies attention. Haha. Thanks, man!