Hey everybody,

So, recently my health class was assigned a research project. I've always been interested in hallucinogenics (never tried one and I don't plan too, fyi) so I decided to research LSD as my topic. Since the health teacher left the way we present the information up to us, I partnered up with a friend who I make movies with and we made a video. I wrote the music, he did the filming, and I acted (I'm the short guy with the blue tie dye Pink Floyd shirt).

So anyway, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meNEQ2gB5tQ

I really experimented with this, I tried out a lot of effects and went out of what I normally do with my music (www.knaves13.com, if you want to see what my band is like).

Hope you like it!

Oh, and yeah. This was a one man band deal. I played drums, guitar, vocals, and keyboard.

EDIT: Just uploaded it to soundclick if you want to just hear the music: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=990364
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Last edited by StrokeMidnight at Sep 7, 2010,
Holy sh*t dude if you've seriously never done acid or shrooms that was pretty impressive. To be honest the kid in the black shirt was way off but you and the other kid had the right idea. The music was excellent. I really enjoyed this, it actually gave me a mini flashback.
Haha thanks. Nah I've never done it.

If you like it you should subscribe .

And thanks a lot!
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I hope I'm not breaking the rules here, but I thought that after a few months I might bump my thread XD.

I'll still crit anyone who crits mine.