I play a Schecter Elite - 5 bass guitar through an Acoustic B600H, hooked up to a B410 and a B115. My bass starts off sounding great, then it starts to make a loud fuzzing noise, then it starts to make terrible noises whenever i play a note, this is all at low volumes. I JUST replaced the battery. When i plug in my strat with same cables, everything, it works absolutely fine. What could be wrong?
Try crackin' her open and check out the electronics. Input jack, soldering, frayed wires. All that jazz.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
battery could be a dud
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
It could some loose wiring or a bad battery.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I replaced the battery because it was doing it before, electronics work fine
Double check the input jack. Usually, those are the problem. If you still can't figure out what's wrong, try to post some pictures so we can take a look at it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees