I don't know if I'm in the right section here, but here it goes.

The two hemp cones I'm aware of are the Eminence Cannabis Rex and the Tone Tubby. The former is cheaper while the latter has big name endorsements like Carlos Santana. Please make me aware of any others and/or tell me if one is better than the other.
Comic

SAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSS!!!!
Why hemp?

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Hemp? Like weed? that's freaking awesome

get high from playing guitar? that's the way to live
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
Hemp? Like weed? that's freaking awesome

get high from playing guitar? that's the way to live

You can't get high from hemp. It's cousin of the cannabis plant that doesn't have THC in it.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Quote by lkngro
You can't get high from hemp. It's cousin of the cannabis plant that doesn't have THC in it.

I know man, I was joking
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Besides a stoner novelty (Like Myself) why would anyone want a hemp speaker?

Whats that gonna do to your tone?
it behaves differently then paper cones.

of course it's going to change your tone.

I like the cannabis rex but I'd rather save money for the canis major for my next round of speakers. Alinco plus the smoothness of hemp seems like a winning combo.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
One question; Do you want to change your tone with what this hemp cone will do, or are you just a pothead?
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
I like the idea of hemp speakers, it just sounds like it should last longer. There's a speaker manufacturer called Lorantz over here that uses it as part of the mix. Quite nice speakers. They make a greenback clone that takes a while to break in. I often wonder if it's the hemp that's supplying the resilience.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification