Theres this kid at my school that is really good at Bass Guitar and I really want him in my band. The problem is he is already in another band, though this band isnt really going anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could convince him to be in my band? please let me know.
Dude, that band you're in is going nowhere, I think it'd be better for all concerned if you joined my uber-br00talz band.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
"hey, if you ever have problems with your band, you're always welcome to come play with us".

MC name = Bearrorism
hes a bass player... if he isn't in 12 bands at the same time he isn't a proper bass player. :P
Come listen to some of my songs:

My Music
Money

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
well telling him his band isnt going anywhere wont help. tell him all the big booty bitches like your band and that band prac is supplied with beer and weed. also after shows he gets easy nookie. that should work
Gibson Grand Concert Acoustic
roland AC90

I mean this one time I was jacking it pertty hard and was making noises and what not

You, my friend, are a genius!
let him suck your ****
I'd just like to say I fall into the 5% of us on this site who aren't metalheads.

I am UG's resident Communist.
Show him this thread.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Tell him that if he joins he gets free packs of bass strings for the duration of his tenure.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
Tell him that if he joins he gets free packs of bass strings for the duration of his tenure.

That'd do it for me.

Fuckin' 35 bucks for 5 pieces of wound steel? Screw that.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by TheAmericanRuse
I didn't know that a person couldn't be in more than one band concurrently :/

I'm in 3. :\

Granted, one isn't really going anywhere, and we rarely ever practice.
Quote by Skagasm
well telling him his band isnt going anywhere wont help. tell him all the big booty bitches like your band and that band prac is supplied with beer and weed. also after shows he gets easy nookie. that should work

but he's the bassist...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
but he's the bassist...

Exactly. The average bassist wouldn't notice what a blatant lie that was.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

"I've got a knife. Now I'll ask you again.... we need a bassist..."

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Quote by bingeandletgo
Exactly. The average bassist wouldn't notice what a blatant lie that was.

i knew that was coming.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
i knew that was coming.

Well thanks for the setup. We make a great team
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Well, you can start by TAKING THIS TO THE BANDLEADING THREAD!!! grrr...I'M AN ANGRY MOD.

jk good sir,

We talked to a kid some time ago and just told him what i saw in here earlier and that is the "If you ever get tired of the way your bands going, you're always welcome to jam with us"
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
Buy the man an Ernie Ball Stingray HH 5'er. Not only will he join your band, he'll be your friend forever.
I pride myself on my humility.
There are a couple ways you COULD go about this

Pull him aside one day and just have a friendly chat

'' Hey man, if you ever feel like you want to try something different, then you could have a play in my band, we play __________ and i thought you were technically proficient enough to play with us, ''

OR

Ok that is the only option i can think of now, but i'm sure SOMETHING will hit me soon
Quote by davrossss
Dangle something shiny infront of him....He will follow.

This. Bassists are like Sharks...

Opinionless...Irellevant...Sharks
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
I've done this before. Go up to him, and say something to the effect of " Hey. I've seen you play, and I really respect what you do. I have a band, and if you'd like to jam with us sometime we'd love to have you. I know you have a band, and if you don't want to leave them that's cool, but we'd love to play with you."
I AM MASTER OF JIGGLYPUFF.

Current Gear:
Gibson Boneyard with Bigsby
Gibson 93' Explorer W/Nailbombs
G&L 93' Legacy W/Noiseless
Gibson 95' Doublecut W/Angus Bridge

Mesa Stiletto Trident
Bogner Shiva
Mesa 2x12 & 4x12 Cabs
Quote by theredstranger
Theres this kid at my school that is really good at Bass Guitar and I really want him in my band. The problem is he is already in another band, though this band isnt really going anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas on how i could convince him to be in my band? please let me know.

Say "Hey, you're really good at bass guitar and your band isn't going anywhere. Come join my band." Then walk away.
invite him to a jam session and compliment his playing
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
buy him cookies and hot milk
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ask him to come and check out your band and then play him Leader of the Gang but change every instance of gang to band.
Why don't you all join the same band?

Clearly if you have two bands in one, it's going to be twice as good as a normal band.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Why don't you all join the same band?

Clearly if you have two bands in one, it's going to be twice as good as a normal band.

Just look at P-Funk!
Quote by blackflag49

Ask him on a date, then proceed to service his member. Should work helped me out in life a time or two. Honest, Mr., Honest.