I need a few parts to make my project complete (To me anyway). Any/all of the following is preferred:

Strat-style tremolo bar (No floyd rose bars, please)
Strap-locks
Humbucker covers

Colors do not matter on these, as long as they go well with a tobacco burst Strat copy.

This next part are things I might need, not things I must have:

Bridge humbucker- Preferably an Epi Les Paul Pup, Seymour Duncan or DiMarzio. Passive only, please. If you're really feeling froggy, I'll take a Gibson bridge Pup.

Strings- Light gauge preferred, but any brand (Ernie Ball, Elixir, ect.)

Anyone who has any of these items up for grabs please either reply to this post or PM me.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
Youre not going to get used strings
Humbucker covers are like 5$ new
Strap Locks are like 10$ new
Humbuckers in a strat?
Why would you want an Epi pickup?
Not sure about the tremelo bar but they shouldn't be too expensive new
Make sure if you have a foreign guitar that all the parts you put in aren't US made cuz metric =/= customary measurements
Quote by salgala2000
Youre not going to get used strings
Humbucker covers are like 5$ new
Strap Locks are like 10$ new
Humbuckers in a strat?
Why would you want an Epi pickup?
Not sure about the tremelo bar but they shouldn't be too expensive new
Make sure if you have a foreign guitar that all the parts you put in aren't US made cuz metric =/= customary measurements

If he's talking about metal humbucker covers, those are more like $15 new, strap locks are about $17 new, humbuckers are totally common for strats (proof: http://www.rockpalace.com/en/gfx_productcode/110811/2/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-Candy-Apple-Red-Rosewood.jpg), maybe because any pickup is better than no pick up?
Quote by Schism1985
If he's talking about metal humbucker covers, those are more like $15 new, strap locks are about $17 new, humbuckers are totally common for strats (proof: http://www.rockpalace.com/en/gfx_productcode/110811/2/Fender-Standard-Stratocaster-HSS-Candy-Apple-Red-Rosewood.jpg), maybe because any pickup is better than no pick up?

+1

And with the Epi pups, I am on a tight budget, so I'm just sticking to what I know won't cost me an arm and a leg. Besides, it's not something I have to have now.
"Did you ever find Bugs Bunny attractive when he put on a dress and played a girl bunny?"

"No..." [laughs, then more emphatically] "No."

"Oh, me neither, man, I was just asking."
I have American Fender Saddles and Tuners from switching them out on my Strat if you want them. Both sets for $40.