Poll: Should abortion be legal or used at all ?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should abortion be legal or used at all ?
Yes
96 82%
No
4 3%
Only if the mother, baby, or both are jepordized by the mother giving birth
17 15%
Voters: 117.
Page 1 of 2
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Should it be legal or illegal? Yes.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
yes it should be legal,

its the girls body.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
First post win.

Yes it should be legal. It's their choice.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
TS's username is appropriate.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by neidnarb11890
I think it should be mandatory.

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Oh boy...

Absolutely should be legal, especially in the first 20 or so weeks of abortions (when the vast majority occur anyways). After the fetus has general sentience and an ability to feel pain, reasons for the abortion might matter.
there is a diffrence between womens rights and abortion, abortion your actully killing a human being before there having a chance at life, how would you like it if your parents decided to end your life and you have no say in it at all?
Quote by theunforgivn
there is a diffrence between womens rights and abortion, abortion your actully killing a human being before there having a chance at life, how would you like it if your parents decided to end your life and you have no say in it at all?

And so it begins

I'm sure I would have a problem with quite a few situations in which an abortion was performed, but I would never, ever want to live in a country where the government has that kind of say. Nor do I want to live in a country that only appeals to one major religion's moral policy.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by theunforgivn

What about the millions of lives I just ended?!?! All the corpses on that tissue!!!
Quote by theunforgivn

You wouldn't realize anyways because at that point of development you wouldn't be able to think or feel anything. There's no suffering going on whatsoever (for the fetus).

Also there are some situations where an abortion would be necessary because the child may not have a good quality life.
Last edited by Dregen at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by theunforgivn

Shitstorm inc.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by theunforgivn
how would you like it if your parents decided to end your life and you have no say in it at all?

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
The only way I could justify it is if going through with the birth would kill both the baby and the mother.

Otherwise I can't stand it to be perfectly honest.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
At so many weeks (or days i forget) the babies heart starts beating, and also there is brain waves, that is technically life, who cares if the baby doesnt feel pain your ending a human beings life so therefor it is murder.
Would have voted the bottom but it doesn't consider things like rape.

But most people wouldn't consider people's lack of money to support a child in the bottom, but I think in some cases there would be room for that being acceptable. Can't stand the thought of aborting a child myself though. In my mind there are certain times I know I'd want to but I don't think I could.

Also, related, my favourite Dir En Grey song is about abortion.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
So...TS I get the feeling you weren't expecting the answers you were given so far. If you are going to open something like this up, I think you have no right to wildly defend one side. You asked, you shall recieve. It is their body and their rights. Should a 16 year old be able to abort a child in the late stages of pregnancy just because? Probably not. She (hopefully) agreed to have sex and that's the risk that is taken...you make sex, you might make a bebe. As for how I would feel if I was aborted by my parents...well I wouldn't know and I more than likely wouldn't be here defending abortion.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by neidnarb11890
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

no man is killing the baby not god, the lord has gave the baby but you take its life (which then actully the lord has toke its soul).
PS to any athiests out there that wants to contridict me or anything else cause im christain can just shut up, i mean really this is the enternet your not going to change anyones mind cause of something you typed so your wasting electricity, your energy, and my time.
Quote by LordBishek
Searchbar, this thread has been done to death (and usually has the same outcome)

*reported*

There's always THAT GUY
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I don't see why not.

Quote by theunforgivn

well, a good reason why not
Last edited by maXterbat0r at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by theunforgivn
At so many weeks (or days i forget) the babies heart starts beating, and also there is brain waves, that is technically life, who cares if the baby doesnt feel pain your ending a human beings life so therefor it is murder.
And now I'm entering the shitstorm..........

1. Is the reason murder is viewed as "wrong" because we're stopping a heart beat (if anyone yes, then I hope you are in some way or another in favor of animals being treated equally. I am, but not for this reason)? Or because we're a member of the homo sapien species? There's no reason why a heart beat or membership of a species make murder wrong, alone.

EDIT: Dude's probably a troll. I'm out.
Last edited by The Madcap at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by theunforgivn
no man is killing the baby not god, the lord has gave the baby but you take its life (which then actully the lord has toke its soul).
PS to any athiests out there that wants to contridict me or anything else cause im christain can just shut up, i mean really this is the enternet your not going to change anyones mind cause of something you typed so your wasting electricity, your energy, and my time.

Your grammar offends me and your credibility is injured, injured bad.

BTW I didn't know "God" toked souls. I pictured "God" as a non-smoker.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
OK with the rape thing just give it to a adoption agency (same with being anable to support the child) it would probuly cost less and at the same time your keeping that kid alive, there are plenty of people out there who will want to adopt someone (epsecially newborns get the most adoptions)
Quote by theunforgivn

Never before have I felt the urge to correct someone's spelling/grammar

Which doesn't matter btw, and no, Im not arguing here
for one im not paying attention to my grammer im just trying to make a point dont being so freakin nitpicky
Quote by theunforgivn

Open-mindedness is a trait I consider integral to any likeable human being.

Why exactly did you make this thread? Troll-lols?
Quote by theunforgivn
OK with the rape thing just give it to a adoption agency (same with being anable to support the child) it would probuly cost less and at the same time your keeping that kid alive, there are plenty of people out there who will want to adopt someone (epsecially newborns get the most adoptions)

I would also like to say you're feeding the stereotype that is Indiana and really making us look bad.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by theunforgivn
it would probuly cost less

I'd like to see some sources, and you are over-simplifying the problems with rape victims way too much.
Page 1 of 2