Page 1 of 6
Anyone have one of these bad babies?

I just ordered mine with a friend, the blue one. The purpose of this thread is to ask about personal experiences with Morph suits.

Our goal is to prance around town and confuse the neighbors!

If you wanna learn more about them or buy one, this is their main site complete with an FAQ.

Morph on!

daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I don't what the fuck is that, but it looks AWESOME!
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by kalnoky7
Make sure you're the green one

Was that a Sunny reference? I love that show!
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
They're getting too popular, well known, and thus, less bizarre, which makes them not nearly as funny any more... once they start getting recognized it loses its humorous effect.

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
They're getting too popular, well known, and thus, less bizarre, which makes them not nearly as funny any more... once they start getting recognized it loses its humorous effect.

They're almost unknown in New Jersey
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

Oh ffs, if you think that this:

Isn't funny...Grow up. Stop being a huge baby about "OH BOOHOO THE MAINSTREAM" already.
I've wanted one since I saw a guy wearing a silver one around the town near my college, collecting donations for something or other.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I've been wanting one for a while but im saving up for a new guitar instead.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
I have never even heard of this..

Now I am sad. I feel left out.

Yet I'll never wear one because I.. I am teh fatty. No tight suit plz kthnxbai.
Quote by kalnoky7
Make sure you're the green one

Great IASIP reference. HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN STANDING HERE?!?!?
MORPH SUIT BUDDY!!!

Senior Prank, Senior Picnic, and yesterday went to a local concert. Always brings the lulz. I got mine at Milanoo, and they have a 2 dollar option to have a separate hood. Helps a lot.

Was I the only one who came in expecting Metroid?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by alexgepgepgep
Is there an actual purpose for these?

Anything your heart desires. And btw, total chick magnet. Something about having your dick crunched up in a nice bulge makes random people want to take pictures with you and be flirty. True story.
I really want to get a bunch of people to wear these at football games this year when head to college.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Definitely. I saw four at the Magic game I went to. FOUR!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
That .gif with the hockey player
Kills me everytime I scroll up and see it
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Quote by severed-metal
Red.

See, I was thinking white because I live in Canada so I would blend in with the snow, and I'd look like a giant sperm. But with black, I could skulk around at night and in the shadows. but colors like red and green are more flamboyant and thus, funnier.
Last edited by Piscasis at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by Piscasis
See I was thinking white because I live and Canada so I would blend in with the snow, and I'd look like a giant sperm. But with black, I could skulk around at night and in the shadows. but colors like red and green are more flamboyant and thus, funnier.

I hope so, i'd be wondering who the hell i'm posting to.

...I think you're onto something brilliant with the black, but I also agree with the flamboyancy...Ok, it's agreed on the flamboyancy. GO WITH PURPLE.

..or Zebra stripes.
Quote by severed-metal
I hope so, i'd be wondering who the hell i'm posting to.

...I think you're onto something brilliant with the black, but I also agree with the flamboyancy...Ok, it's agreed on the flamboyancy. GO WITH PURPLE.

..or Zebra stripes.

I meant live in Canada...smarty.

And now I'm leaning towards the leopard print.
Quote by Piscasis
I meant live in Canada...smarty.

And now I'm leaning towards the leopard print.

But you live..and Canada!

But what about Canada?

Leopard print would be awesome, then you could pretend you're a leopard, and prowl around all awesome like, and scare the shit out of people...then film it, and I will laugh.
Quote by severed-metal
But you live..and Canada!

But what about Canada?

Leopard print would be awesome, then you could pretend you're a leopard, and prowl around all awesome like, and scare the shit out of people...then film it, and I will laugh.

That's what I was thinking.

And I mentioned that I live in Canada because it snows a lot here, so if I picked white, I would blend in with the snow.
I know it snows a lot, I live in Alberta dude.

It just snowed here 5 days ago.

Then it's decided, leopard print, is THE THING to get. Your friends could also get a zebra print suit, and then you could film documentaries for Discovery channel.