A few months ago, I was sitting in a car outside of a home depot. What the circumstances were that led me to be outside that Home Depot- I do not know. I do know, however, that I was sipping a Guru (all-natural energy drink((tastes like crap))) and texting my friend Madison when it hit me.

A Killer-B cake.

For the uninformed, Killer B is a type of Monster Nitrous. An energy drink. It is delicious it tastes like lemons. Chocolate cake is also delicious. It does not taste like lemons. In that parking lot, it hit me. I would make a chocolate cake... using Killer B.

For months I dreamed of it, but never quite got to it. It sat behind higher priorities such as school, my girlfriend, and drinking energy drinks seperate from cake. Finally, today, I made it.

And it's good. It tastes like chocolate cake with a light lemon taste, and a definite lemon aftertaste and a really really really light and fluffy texture. Today was just a test. Today was to make sure Monster cake batter wouldn't explode in the oven. Next, I move onto better things; specifically, a Vanilla cake with Cherry Monster, chocolate frosting, candy cherries, and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. And beyond that. There's limitless desserts, cakes, pies, and pastries to be made.

What does The Pit think? Are there any suggestions? Any ideas or requests?
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Last edited by gridlockSG400 at Jun 6, 2010,
inb4 grammar nazi's correcting to "desserts"

I think that desserts have enough sugar as it is.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
What does chocolate cake and energy drinks have to do with a desert?
Crap. How did I miss that?

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

The Energy Deserts sounds like something from a Sonic game, maybe even Mario.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
you had to put that you were texting your friend madison to make us think you were talking to a girl huh?

Sounds tasty.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by GoodnightHero
you had to put that you were texting your friend madison to make us think you were talking to a girl huh?

Madison is a dude.

Quote by Madison Perella

i read the title and thought this was about putting solar panels in the desert
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Quote by paranoideyes
(Invalid img)

Yeah. He's the one who got me... addicted... to energy drinks. My girlfriend is getting me to stop drinking them (months too late)

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
And it's good.

Well that was anti-climatic.
Last edited by Zomby Woof at Jun 6, 2010,
Quote by gridlockSG400
Yeah. He's the one who got me... addicted... to energy drinks. My girlfriend is getting me to stop drinking them (months too late)

whipped
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by Zomby Woof
Well that was anti-climatic.

Well its not great I need to concentrate the monster and make it less fall aparty while keeping the amazing texture.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by gridlockSG400
Well its not great I need to concentrate the monster and make it less fall aparty while keeping the amazing texture.

You led me on so much, I thought it would be a new sensation sweeping the nation.
A local coffee shop has caffeinated brownies (and maybe other deserts, I can't remember.)
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by Zomby Woof
You led me on so much, I thought it would be a new sensation sweeping the nation.

Yes, well, your avatar is Clank, meaning you are awesome.

Quote by Madison Perella

I wonder what happens to caffeine, taurine, guarana etc. when they're heated that much.

Do it.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Isn't that expensive?

Also, the average person stoked about Monster shouldnt know how to bake a cake.
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
Quote by mr gOiD
Isn't that expensive?

I'm not the average person stoked about Monster.

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by mr gOiD
Isn't that expensive?

The instructions are on the back of the box...........
Quote by Doobergn

That's not how you bake a proper cake.
Have we all forgotten that the cake is a lie?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by Doobergn

I wouldn't use a boxed mix. No man... this shit is from scratch. I've been baking longer than I've been drinking energy drinks (for taste, not for energy kick or whatever)

I want to do something with the Apple Tart I'm planning on baking soon, but don't want to ruin it...

hmmmm

Quote by Madison Perella

Quote by Thrashtastic15
That's not how you bake a proper cake.

Well that's how I assumed some random energy drink liking guy bakes a cake but from his own testimony he's Duff Goldman or something.