So i want to buy a mim tele, how much could i get it for? looking to buy it used. my budget is 300 bucks should it be enough? i want the artic white.
I honestly would like to score a white MIM tele myself... Haven't been able to found one.
Scored a white MIM Strat for next to nothing though.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
I'm getting one sometime this week. Scored it used for $350. Just needs some new strings and a setup.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by RockxxStar
should 300 be enough to score one?

on craigslist, most likely. you can, but you'll have to find the right seller who really wants / needs money and isn't concerned with waiting until they can get more money from a buyer
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I myselft own a sunburst mim tele and I love it to death, but you may want to check one of these out, great specs, great sound, semi hollow, never actually had my hands on one, but it's just a thought. I'm actually GASing for one myself, to go along my mim tele, but I did just spend 280 on a ibanez artcore, so. . .

EDIT: forgot link doh! http://www.rondomusic.com/tc730.html
I want you to put on your pretty summer dress
You can wear your Easter bonnet and all the rest
And I wanna make love to you yes, yes, yes when the healing has begun
-Van the Fuckin' Man
I would have thought you would have struggled to get a Fender Tele for $300, especially if you're picky about the colour, but you might get lucky.

You could get a new high end Squire Tele for that price and just change the pickups for fender ones. Some of the Squire tele's are just as good as the MiM Fenders you could find, its just finding it
You could definitely find an MIM tele on craigslist for $300, just look around and be patient for the right deal, not the fast deal.
Quote by handbanana
You could definitely find an MIM tele on craigslist for $300, just look around and be patient for the right deal, not the fast deal.

thats true man =/ i might take a while but i could do it, im looking for the artic white or the sunburst. has anyone bought a guitar on ebay?
Also look on guitar centers used guitars. I sold them my Tobbaccoburst MIM Tele when I bought my Les Paul and they sold it for $350. They actually have some decent deals on used gear. I got a used Boss Chorus Ensemble yestrday for $40 works great.
Quote by RockxxStar
thats true man =/ i might take a while but i could do it, im looking for the artic white or the sunburst. has anyone bought a guitar on ebay?

ive purchased off ebay, as long as you find a seller with high ratings you should be all set. Just try and ask them questions if you can. also look at CL, im in NH where there arent many listings but one or two times a week i will see a tele going for no more than 325, you just can be too picky about color. i picked up my sunburst tele for what was being sold for 300, but i traded with him.
2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Classic
2001 Schecter C-1 Classic
2007 Yamaha APX500
Vox AC15CC1 w/ Eminence Tonkerlite
Assorted Pedals!

All for sale!

Call me Matt!
You could probably talk someone into selling you a tele on craigslist close to 300. You never know though- have you searched your local music shops yet? I bought my first tele about 6 years ago for $240 brand new...working at Guitar Center has its perks!