Black Jack drinks that is. They're flavored water, or tea or something and they taste really good. Plus, they have a picture of a pirate on them and only cost 89 cents.

If you live where these are not available, order a case and distribute the word. They're hella good and deserve a thread of appreciation.
Quote by Piscasis
I only take drinks that are served in a old leather boot. Sorry.

The brilliant thing is that because they come in a can, you can pour them and drink them out of anything you want!
Dammit, I thought we were gonna start playing blackjack in here...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by bendystraw
The brilliant thing is that because they come in a can, you can pour them and drink them out of anything you want!

I just hope the can doesn't distort the flavor, so I can taste the full flavor of the boot.
yea theres tea and punch and i can get em from my bro for free havent had one since last summer, damn they r good XP
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Where can I get this?

TELL ME!!!!!!

EDIT: Massachusetts, eh?

Looks like I'm going on a road trip come pay day!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Last edited by TunerAddict at Jun 6, 2010,
I dunno whether it's because it's 4am or I'm just generally bad at doing stuff properly, but I read that as Jack Black.

Disclaimer: By reading the above post, you agree that El Hilliaro is legally and morally free from any responsiblity should any harm be incurred by said post.

Also, you agree that I'm awesome and own all your stuff now.