I searchbar'd, couldn't find anything.

THE ONE, THE ONLY

If for some reason you've been living under a rock and have never heard of this masterpiece, here's a rundown. Robot Unicorn Attack is a flash game from the heroes at [adultswim]'s online game portal that is essentially a Canabalt clone (if you've never played Canabalt, www.canabalt.com. It also has an iPhone app) with a slightly gay, yet infinitely more awesome skin. You play as a bionic unicorn, moving constantly to the right, collecting sprite-looking point pickups and explosively dashing your way through metal stars. The more sprites you collect or stars you dash in a row, the more points you will get. You also have to jump gaps, and as the game progresses, this can ultimately be the downfall of your character. It also just came out with it's own iPhone game. I waited for days for someone to make a free, cracked version (I'm a cheap bastard), but when I found out [adultswim] put a block on pirating for this game (as they should have), I buckled down and shelled out the $3 for it. It's that good.

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED, DO SO NOW!

For those familiar, use this thread to post screenshots of your high scores, and to talk about the game in general, if you feel the need to do so. Only post legit scores of your own merit

THE SONG

Oh yeah, did I mention it features "Always" by Erasure? Not a good song on it's own, but it makes the game completely. Seriously, without it, I don't think it would be nearly as popular. It's a match made in heaven.

Enjoy!

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony
Oh love!

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS GAME KEEPING YOU AWAKE!
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Last edited by CullenT at Jun 6, 2010,
Aaaaaaaaallllllllllwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyys

DAMN IT TS.
I Was about to get some sleep. It's nearly 4 in the morning.

*grumble grumble*
*brain melts in unicorn ecstasy*

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I'm pretty sure there's already a thread for this. But anyways I do love playing this game occasionally, I've only made it over 100,000 once though. I also did get it for my ipod today too, it's a bit odd playing with the smaller screen.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Quote by SlinkyBlue

Dammit!

GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
Quote by SlinkyBlue
This. How could you not find that thread? That game is fucking addicting though.
THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Drive! Drive on down the field, men of the scarlet and gray...
I'm an
Engeneer
Enginere
Engenere
I'm good with math.

a0/2 + ∑ an cos(nπx/L) + bn sin(nπx/L)

ĤΨ(x,t) = iħ ∂Ψ(x,t)/∂t
σx σp ≥ h/2
Quote by CullenT
Dammit!

It was a good effort though, man. I have to give it to you.

Maybe they'll let this one be the new thread.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Quote by SlinkyBlue
It was a good effort though, man. I have to give it to you.

Maybe they'll let this one be the new thread.

Thanks! Eh, it's cool if they don't.

As I put in the OP, I searched before I made it. Guess I didn't see the other one.
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss
This game is kinda old bro.
I havn't changed this thing in a year.

I LOVE GIANT YELLOW TEXT!
I got to 300,000 at school last week but my teacher found it funny to unplug my computer. The bastard.
Is it february again?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Fun game, but i hate when you cant mute the music. i dont wanna pause my music to listen to some homoerotic song.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Fun game, but i hate when you cant mute the music. i dont wanna pause my music to listen to some homoerotic song.

You would have an anti-obama avatar
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
**** YOU
**** YOU
**** YOU

It's half 4, you bastard. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be nice watching the sun come up.
Damn. Just when I had forgotten about this game.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
**** YOU
**** YOU
**** YOU

It's half 4, you bastard. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be nice watching the sun come up.

I should put a disclaimer: "I am not responsible for this game keeping you awake"
GAS LIST

Z.Vex SHO
AnalogMan Stereo Chorus
Barber Tone Press
Way Huge Supa Puss