The genre is called chuggabugga.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Just call it metal, everyone has their own label for every type of music and since there is no accepted key for what constitutes as what don't let it bother you.
Quote by Hoffinator
i dunno, but it was pretty shitty.

I liked the end, with that chugtastic riff.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by stephen_rettie
Just call it metal, everyone has their own label for every type of music and since there is no accepted key for what constitutes as what don't let it bother you.

Well that's incorrect.

I dunno, it's like borderline groove metal/nu-metalcore.
If you want feedback for your music, there's a place in the forum for it, and it isn't here.
Quote by Butt Rayge
If you want feedback for your music, there's a place in the forum for it, and it isn't here.

errr......i don't want feedback, i want to know what genre it would fall into, so when i do want feedback, and go to the correct part of this forum of doing that, i can label the thread correctly.
Quote by technicolour
Well that's incorrect.

I dunno, it's like borderline groove metal/nu-metalcore.

There is a general idea but the borders are not defined, especially in the rock based genres. What one person calls hard rock another calls metal, neither is right because neither is the authority on genres.
Quote by stephen_rettie
There is a general idea but the borders are not defined, especially in the rock based genres. What one person calls hard rock another calls metal, neither is right because neither is the authority on genres.

I see you are not familiar with the Inner Circle of High Council Elders.
Quote by technicolour

He is unenlightened.

He seems unworthy. We cannot show him the way. He must be disposed of.
Quote by technicolour

Pff they are just a myth, nothing with such power could possibly exist.

*cue start of awesome movie*

Edit: With Butt Rayge as the prime antagonist.
The Inner Circle of High Council Elders just sit around, eat Cheetos, and post on forums all day, right?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Riveting thread, old bean.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Thread lacks chugga-lugging salt.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
The more specific the genre, the less reliable the identification.

Death Metal or Black Metal is pretty clear cut, but not far beyond that becomes and endless debate that I tend to stay out of.

Either I like it or I don't. Defining it requires energy on my part that I'd rather spend elsewhere.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

the pokemon dude is generally saying that if someone calls Morbid Angel black metal, they're ok, because theres no such way of classifying the music a band makes

in metal you can generally go with what the guitar plays first then add to it the remaining elements

as for the song, didn't listen to it the whole way through [lol]
though the initial motif with the let-rings wasn't too bad
Mathcore/Djent maybe ?

was'nt bad though,got some cool ideas going
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

I thought that weird lead part was pretty interesting. Spastic wammy bar usage, or some sort of effect?
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
cool then, so far it's the only Djent I've heard that didn't annoy me [now that I've heard the whole thing] cool stuff