Me and my friends were talking about this...

What is the worst website design that you have come across that is actually still running as a website?

I think it could be good for the lulz.

http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

That's the worst I've found.
Ug
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by sadSTATUE

Why do that kind of websites exist? I want one for myself.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by davrossss
Me and my friends were talking about this...

What is the worst website design that you have come across that is actually still running as a website?

I think it could be good for the lulz.

http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/

That's the worst I've found.

Thats gonna give me a seizure
Machine F**king Head \m/
All college websites SUCK! Impossible to navigate, links to more links etc. etc.

Sign in to this, sign into that...3 different names for the same system, that all need their own login. Shit sucks.

It took me like 2 days to get the housing section of the Temple U website to work.
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
http://www.korea-dpr.com/

That is North Korea's website. Seriously...
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
There is a whole website dedicated to crappy websites:

Websites That Suck
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
did someone say seizures
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Quote by IliekGuitar
All college websites SUCK! Impossible to navigate, links to more links etc. etc.

Sign in to this, sign into that...3 different names for the same system, that all need their own login. Shit sucks.

It took me like 2 days to get the housing section of the Temple U website to work.

This.
When I was planning the design of my online portfolio, I was looking at as many musician portfolios as I can to see what to do and what not to do. There are an overwhelming amount of god awful musician pages, it's mind boggling. I'm not going to link any specifics but damn...flash overload, awful colors, too much contents, auto music players, tacking item placements, "coming soon" pages, etc. I remember one music profile where the guy has a piss yellow background and seriously the longest wall of text ever. My eyes hurt just looking at it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by UntilISleep

Seconded.

I can't believe those assholes didn't change it back after all the hate it got.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by dustyboy316
http://www.korea-dpr.com/

That is North Korea's website. Seriously...

I looked around and found this:
Quote by North Korean website
If any South Korean citizen tries to visit North Korea crossing the big concrete wall, he'll be killed by the american soldiers.

I lol'd
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by IliekGuitar

THIS

EDIT:

also, though it's not a BAD website, for sheer wtf, I, CoreysMonster, present to you,

ZOMBO.COM
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
Well, it's the best website in North Korea, considering those who have internet there are probably only allowed on that one site.

Probably. There's so much about that site that's ****ed up but I won't comment on it.

Edit: To the person who lol'd at the US army page, that reunification page contradicts a lot of the shit North Korea says.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Gammas1
I looked around and found this:

I lol'd

Holy shit Gammas is back...did you get banned?
Quote by davrossss
Holy shit Gammas is back...did you get banned?

Nah, just didn't feel like roaming the Pit for a while. So now you got banned Hope you read this while lurking around
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
God damnnn that almost gave me a seizure i swear...

They need to ask for forgiveness from Jesus for that abysmal website.