Hello everyone, today I recorded a quick acoustic cover of "Adams Song". I joined a band recently and I have been trying to improve my voice so I could possibly sing if I am good enough. So please tell me what you think of my vocals. If my singing really sucks then please tell me but instead of just saying its horrible, tell me some ways I could make it better.

http://vimeo.com/12353241

Thanks
it sounds alright, but it sounds like your trying to sound like tom. Come out with your own voice i think, and itl sound a lot better
Quote by FastNeck
it sounds alright, but it sounds like your trying to sound like tom. Come out with your own voice i think, and itl sound a lot better

Yeah I noticed that too. When I used to sing along to blink songs I always tried to sound like Tom and eventually I did it so much that I automatically do the "Tom voice" whenever I sing. Now I'm trying to stray away from that. Thank you for your comment it means a lot.
Quote by avafreak252
Yeah I noticed that too. When I used to sing along to blink songs I always tried to sound like Tom and eventually I did it so much that I automatically do the "Tom voice" whenever I sing. Now I'm trying to stray away from that. Thank you for your comment it means a lot.

haha yeah, i used to do that with whats his name, billy joe from green day. its important to stop, it is a hard habit to break

i think youl be a fine vocalist, just get your own voice projecting out!
Last edited by FastNeck at Jun 7, 2010,