Pit today something special and momentous happened in my life. No longer will i have to endure the stresses of my daily endeavors. Gone are the days of uptightness and neuroticism, and forever i will be able to live my life as a truly, completely free human being.

Pit i went commando for the first time today. I honestly see no reason to ever wear underwear again.

Who else has discovered this fabulous way of life?
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
It's called freeballing

So refreshing.

EDIT: But don't do it in baggy jeans. Nobody wants to see that.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Last edited by BeastlyBassist at Jun 7, 2010,
It's not very comfortable, especially in jeans if you ask me.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Try it in cargo shorts, baggy ones. The breeze will make you shiver all day. Still feels good though.
Quote by RockGuitar92

+1
Sail upon the open skies
i was in shorts most of the day and then PJs after that. the comfort im experiencing is actually phenomenal
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I do it on occasion, but I never do it when I go out in public...I don't really know why ;P It seems rude
Dude, you're flying low.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love going commando, no matter the legwear.

I don't understand all the people who complain about getting their junk caught in the zipper when they freeball. If you're being THAT careless to be zipping shit up all willy-nilly around your willy, then you deserve to get your pubes caught in the zipper. It's common sense, really.
Been doing this since 2005 welcome to the club bro glad to have you. It really does give you a little pep in your step.
if i didn't go to school i would consider doing this.........yes, i go to school without pants.......you judgin' me boy?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

But hold on. Now you can't wear your pants in this awesome style.

How are you going to wear your pants in the same way all cool people do if you dont wear any underwear?
So come on in
it ain't no sin
take off your skin
and dance around in your bones

I don't do it if I'm going out in public. I'm terrified of the dot of shame appearing on my crotch after taking a piss, and this just makes it a little bit more likely. There's one less thing it'd need to go through.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Jun 7, 2010,
I used to do it all the time. But not since the "incident".
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Wow, by the sound of the OP i thought you'd converted to some head shaving monk society in the upper mountains of the XingChaoKong province of nagnski

Quote by bloodtrocuted93
I can't imagine that being comfortable.

How can you say that when you have never tried it?
I'm probably freeballin' about 75% of the time now that it's summer... I never really figured out the exact purpose of underwear besides just being an extra layer for cold weather... My biggest guess is maybe a shit-stain defense barrier, but that's never really been a huge issue for me... I mean, even if it happens, it seems like if you get shit on any of your clothes at all, why does it matter which article it is? It just seems superfluous.

And the "caught in zipper" defense doesn't fly with me. Button your pants first, then pull the zipper out to a safe distance, and zip that shit up. Unless you have some serious grooming issues down there, nothing is gonna get caught.
Last edited by CaptDin at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by Doobergn
How can you say that when you have never tried it?

Well he couldn't say it if he had, because then he wouldn't have to imagine it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by CaptDin
I'm probably freeballin' about 75% of the time now that it's summer... I never really figured out the exact purpose of underwear besides just being an extra layer for cold weather... My biggest guess is maybe a shit-stain defense barrier, but that's never really been a huge issue for me... I mean, even if it happens, it seems like if you get shit on any of your clothes at all, why does it matter which article it is? It just seems superfluous.

And the "caught in zipper" defense doesn't fly with me. Button your pants first, then pull the zipper out to a safe distance, and zip that shit up. Unless you have some serious grooming issues down there, nothing is gonna get caught.

prevent drooping ballsacks
Quote by RockGuitar92

Same with me.
Quote by whalepudding
Well he couldn't say it if he had, because then he wouldn't have to imagine it.

I'm too drunk to comprehend that.
Come on, "going commando", what kind of expression is that?

I do it occasionally when I'm home, but I feel my manhood is too vulnerable without underwear when I'm in public.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I do it all the time at home, I mean, why waste a pair of underwear? But when I'm out, unless it's just driving to the servo or something, I ALWAYS wear some. I feel really weird and 'exposed' if I don't.

Quote by CaptDin
My biggest guess is maybe a shit-stain defense barrier, but that's never really been a huge issue for me... I mean, even if it happens, it seems like if you get shit on any of your clothes at all, why does it matter which article it is? It just seems superfluous.

Shit stains on your underwear? Since when was this the norm?
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Jun 7, 2010,
Washing costs £3 at my halls, of course I've gone commando, fool.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
i went commando one time. went on a trampoline.

NEVER AGAIN.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Going commando would be good, but most of my jeans are tight enough for my knob to be kinda visible anyway so I really don't want to risk unleashing it just yet!
hoimhi0et0hm03oi