ok, few questions:
1)if i buy a guitar as second hand and i come to the seller house could i pay cash, and if so is there some kind of a valie added tax or something?
2)if i buy an equipment for cheap and sell in the exact same site could i get law suited?
3)about my picking, when i play 'fast' song when i go from speeds around 100-120 up to 140-160 in 1/16 i change my hand position from some sort of casual alternate picking to stiff and rugged alernative picking and there-for in that area of 120-150 its very hard to my to decide which technice should i use, and both are quite aqward to me to play at that speed.btw i could get up to 170-200 at 1/16 but only if the string chanment is not to fast.
and about the first question, in Israel an Ibanez 2570 as new costs 1300$ but i found on a second hand site the same guitar for 625$ which is dirt cheap.
do you think its a good price?
all of these questions are in the wrong thread
and i dont even know where to start
break this up into different questions in the correct forumn
wrong thread but i'll answer anyway...

1. no. the price you hand over and agree on is the price you pay, that's it.
2. no. if you advertise something for a million dollars but bought it for 20 and someone buys it then it's fine AS LONG AS YOU ADVERTISE IT PROPERLY. advertising something as a fender USA strat and selling a squier WILL land you in deep s*it
3. go ask the right forum, probably the electric guitar forum.

and it's a good price as long as there's nothing wrong with it and it works fine. you'll need to try it out to be 100% sure.

ps. in future, post questions in their respective threads.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Guitar questions = Electric Guitar thread.
Picking = Guitar Techniques.

The Pit is wrong. WE HAVE ALL BEEN WRONGED AND DOOM IS UPON US.

IT COMES WITH THE NAME OF HILLARY!
thanks.
i was woundering if its belongs to the electric guitar forum but wasn't sure.