Page 1 of 2
It's in really good condition. I'm pretty sure it was made in 2007 in Korea. It's the see thru blue finish which I believe they have discontinued. It has a few dings here and there but nothing major. I'm asking $575 for it shipped. I will accept paypal and it will be shipped in a hardshell skb case.

Set-Neck Construction
24.75" Scale
Mahogany Body
Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
42mm Earvana Compensated Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
24 XJ Frets
Gold Hardware
ESP Locking Tuners
Tonepros Locking TOM Bridge & Tailpiece
EMG 81 (B) / 60 (N) Active p.u.

Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
If I had $575 i would absolutely buy that sexy guitar.

alas, I only have several relatively inexpensive things to trade
beautiful finish on that, please tell me you didnt just set that straight on the ground to take those pictures.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
Man, what happened to those?

Car accident. Pretty much the saddest day of my life
Quote by SmithShred
Car accident. Pretty much the saddest day of my life

I could have my arm broken, be a bloody mess, wind up in the hospital, and if I found out my guitars were damaged like that, THAT would be the point I would cry.

But mine aren't worth near as much.. So I really ain't losing anything close in value
Quote by TheAbsentOne
I could have my arm broken, be a bloody mess, wind up in the hospital, and if I found out my guitars were damaged like that, THAT would be the point I would cry.

But mine aren't worth near as much.. So I really ain't losing anything close in value

Amen man. Luckily no one was hurt. I just really need to get rid of both of these. Every time I look at them I'm full of despair
RD_777: What do you have to offer?

SmithShred: I'm going to have to pass on those. I'm really sorry to hear about the car accident though. I'm glad no one was hurt. But I know how you feel. I'd be so depressed if that happened to any of my guitars.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
RD_777: What do you have to offer?

SmithShred: I'm going to have to pass on those. I'm really sorry to hear about the car accident though. I'm glad no one was hurt. But I know how you feel. I'd be so depressed if that happened to any of my guitars.

well i have the following i could make a trade/deal with:
ibanez jem 7dbk steve vai 6 string guitar
bc rich jr v deluxe
and a peavey windsor head. let em know what ya think.
Trivium Rocks!!!
RD_777: I'm sorry but I think I'm going to pass. I'm not a huge Ibanez person. I'm more of a Gibson Les Paul kind of guy now. Also I've never really liked BC Rich all that much. Also I don't really need a new head right now. Thank you for the offers though.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Would you entertain an overseas swap for my Ibanez Prestige 1570?
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
Chikao42: I'm sorry but I'll have to decline. I'm looking for a new Gibson Les Paul
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Chikao42: I'm sorry but I'll have to decline. I'm looking for a new Gibson Les Paul

Fair enough dude! That guitar there's the one I want, SO BAD! Hahaha. BEAUTIFUL finish.

Hope you find something dude!
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
Okay this needs to get gone. I just joined a band which is going on tour next month. I'm switching to bass. So this needs to go asap so I can have some money to go toward bass equipment and tour. $550 Shipped. Get it while the getting is good!!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quick question; what would postage be overseas to England?
Quote by santa_man99

Quote by DrFuzz

Quote by ilikepirates
It's too expensive to ship overseas my apologies
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Evening Bump, This needs to go!!
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Not to sound well stupid...but what's AU? lol
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
dude, this is a really sexy guitar. im actually thinking about selling my black cherry LTD ec-1000 for this lol
lol please do. I could really use the money. The blue is definitely super sexy. They don't even make them in the see thru blue anymore..which is so lame on their part.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Not to sound well stupid...but what's AU? lol

australian currency lol
That's what I thought, But I wasn't sure. lol thanks, If you had $500 nice american dollars I'd sell it to ya in a heartbeat lol
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
i almost sold my red ec-1000 today but the guy flaked....im still trying haha i really want this guitar!
I really need the money...but shipping is a little expensive to pay out of my pocket...What if we did $525 shipped? Could you do that?
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Don't worry so much about it, mine doesn't look like it's going to far. I'm sure it will still be here
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
alright sweet deal, this guy offered me like 350 for guitar........i said yeah right, add 150 and you got a deal, so idk maybe i can sale mine decently soon
Page 1 of 2