Page 1 of 3
Hey UG im looking to improve my high pitched screaming so i was wondering if you guys knew any band with high pitched scream that are good in general?
I've been practicing to a lot of mice and men and attack attack! (yes i know they had the same vocalist.) im looking for a screams sort of like that.
as long as they don't sound like BMTH,JFAC, Suicide silence that should be fine.
thanks in advance for useful input.
Led Zeppelin

see songs: How Many More Times and Black Dog
Both have amazing screams, in fact I think black dog has a scream in which Plant reaches A5 (at 3:49 sec)
Orchid, Reversal of Man, Saetia, The Spirit of Versailles; Thats screaming!
Into Eternity has a great range of stuff.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Fear Before the March of Flames, Converge.
Ohai.

Actually from Canada.
Some stuff from Forging a Future Self by After The Burial
The lives of thousands in my hands
I’ve come to take back what’s rightfully mine and now you’re damned
The lights grow dark in their homes
But our road is lit by fire from the sky
So we push forward

Last.fm
Quote by Deplorable
Converge

Converge
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Todos Caeran
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by JJgoode
Led Zeppelin

see songs: How Many More Times and Black Dog
Both have amazing screams, in fact I think black dog has a scream in which Plant reaches A5 (at 3:49 sec)

Are you lost?
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Nope, he's trolling.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
^ +1
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The Black Dhalia Murder.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Quote by boffen
Converge

Converge?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Converge?

urdoinitrong
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by phoenix_crush
I remember when Converge was just starting out. They were a great Beatles cover band, but now...

Hey man, the bullet J-Ban took to the throat in 'Nam changed everything. Not their fault.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by phoenix_crush
Yeah that pretty much killed the three part harmonies.

Yeah, its sad that they can only perform two-part harmonies live.
TOP 500 Contributors
If you've got a real metalcore song that you want tabbed, let me know. I'll see what I can do.
Page 1 of 3