I like how this has nothing to do with spam, and you guys are a lot more interested in the fact that I've been a member since '03.
I like it between two helpings of hard tack. With a bit' of gravy on the side. Is also good with eggs.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Will Swanson
There's a user from '99.

not true. i signed up at UG in the first week or two of when they made you sign up. I know there is one other member from november of 01, but i dont know if there are others.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Spam is so ****ing good - I hate when people are like eww that shits gross. Just sliced and fried in a pan til the edges are brown then just eat with ketchup. Suuuuper salty, but delicious.
The '99er is PiCSeL, though. Unless he edited it like the '70er did. The site was created in 1998, so it's plausible.
Quote by A_Random_Person
aww yeah. Anyone who's had one of these knows what I'm talking about.

Dude, what the F is that? Spam on top of rice made to look like sushi?
Quote by Will Swanson
The '99er is PiCSeL, though. Unless he edited it like the '70er did. The site was created in 1998, so it's plausible.

PiCSel registered in 2008 I think. That was at least the first time I saw him.
Quote by A_Random_Person
aww yeah. Anyone who's had one of these knows what I'm talking about.

MUSUBI! **** YEAH haha i live in hawaii everyone loves them here
Quote by Metallica
not true. i signed up at UG in the first week or two of when they made you sign up. I know there is one other member from november of 01, but i dont know if there are others.

I know JDawg is from '01. Is he who you mean?
I like to fry it:

1. Slice the spam up into strips.
2. Coat it in beaten eggs.
3. Coat it in a dry mix of flower, paprika, cumin, salt, pepper, etc.
4. Fry in canola or peanut oil until golden crisp.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
the site was created in 98, but the forum/member part didnt start until 01. i remember.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Some promise to make my peep larger
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
to above user: exactly!

You can't have eggs, bacon, sausage and spam without the spam!!!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!