Search functioned and found nothing, so...
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUKTRE65613C20100607

A court Monday found the Indian unit of U.S. chemicals firm Union Carbide guilty of negligence and sentenced seven Indian former employees to two years in jail over one of the world's worst industrial accidents that killed thousands in 1984.

Thoughts?
Well I'm pleased that something has finally happened. I do think the company should compensate all the damage done to the village though, in the way that Obama is demanding of BP currently.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
That really sucks =(

The sentence seems incredibly light...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by levi.lydat
man they use zelda money there?
thats pretty cool.

this was my initial thought.

I'm a horrible person.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by denfilade
Andy Dufresne got 2 back to back life sentences for the deaths of two people he didn't even kill...what is this?!

AND he's not even real - we got jailtime in excess for all the bloody fictional characters, but when it comes to real life SUDDENLY we're all "soft touch".
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
That's bullshit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I studied the Bhopal Gas Tragedy case in depth and even went to the area to see the victims. It's horrible. Way more horrible than the media has exposed it as.

This breaks my heart
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by freddaahh
Well I'm pleased that something has finally happened. I do think the company should compensate all the damage done to the village though, in the way that Obama is demanding of BP currently.

Village?! 1.4 million people live there at the time of the accident (thats 1/6th of London today)

15,000 people died on the night and hundreds of thousands more have been killed by cancers and birth defects caused by it. on top of that the disaster was predicted on several occasions, and people whre dying at the factory on a weekly basis due to the poor safety equpiment, negligence doesnt cut it. They literaly decimated an entire city's population and its generations to come

two years.....
"...sentenced them to two years in jail for the world's worst industrial accident that killed thousands in 1984."

wait wat. humanity at it's worst.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by shattamakar
I studied the Bhopal Gas Tragedy case in depth and even went to the area to see the victims. It's horrible. Way more horrible than the media has exposed it as.

This breaks my heart

I agree, my grandmother lived in Bhopal and she suffered lots of medical problems following this accident.
I'm glad something is happening, but this isn't nearly enough to compensate for the loss of life and broken families.
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

Wow. I'm speechless. Apart from these eight words

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
that sucks bad.
i'm guessing it's only two years because it supposedly happened "a long time ago".
either that or the corporations have worked their corruption into reducing the punishment.
i'm thinking it's the latter.