Hey guys!

I'm planning on buying a new 7 string guitar, from Agile guitars.
( btw, if you don't know this company, you should check 'em out! )

Here's the beauty : http://www.rondomusic.com/interceptorpro725ebtribalpurple.html

Anyway, problem is; There are no inlays and that's the only thing I don't like about it. And since I want to use that guitar a lot, I want it to be like my '' Custom guitar '' and Agile don't take custom orders.

There are no ( or very few ) luthier in my area. So is there an international trusworthy luthier I could send my guitar and ask him to do custom inlays?

In fact, I would just want an inlay at the 12th fret. I would make my initials, SB.
Actually Rondo does take custom orders. They are fairly expensive though. I don't know how the price compares to a luthier, but it's quite a bit. Something like 50% increase for even small changes like what you're talking about. But if that's what you are expecting to pay then maybe get a price quote from Rondo first.
Rondo does take custom orders, but they won't do a custom inlay like that for you (I'm pretty sure, anyway). And you'd 100% void the return policy because no one's gonna wanna buy a guitar with your initials on it. Sending your guitar overseas to a luthier for inlay work is a very risky move. I would go with one of the "few" luthiers that are local to you. An inlay job like that can be done in a couple of hours.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.
I did that on my headstock. Its a beaute idea although make sure that you get a dot because I didnt, my initials are ep and my first name is ed. People think I put the d on upside down.....

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
I did that on my headstock. Its a beaute idea although make sure that you get a dot because I didnt, my initials are ep and my first name is ed. People think I put the d on upside down.....