hey guys, I have a 2002 ibanez s370 dx and I would like to install the d tuna on it, but I have heard that it doesn't work well with ALL double lock trems. So anyone know if I will be good or not? the trem is the stock licensed floyd that came with it.
Quote by M4RK3H
Mmm Tuna.

haha i thought that too when i first saw the name haha not helpful, but was good for a chuckle
apparently it only works with a flush mounted floyd rose. so, if your is floating, Sorry Charlie.

(get it? tuna joke =D )
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
i heard it only works on non recessed FR's so nope. not gonna work.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
The D-Tuna works on most Floyd Rose style bridges that are modeled after the Original Floyd Rose (i.e. low profile bridges are not compatible).

The bridge must also be either non-recessed (sitting on top of the guitar and not floating) or blocked so it's dive-only (and even then, you would probably have to route out some of the guitar body behind the bridge to fit the D-Tuna on a recessed Floyd Rose).
gayness....oh well, thanks guys for saving me money, frustration, and embarassment haha and to abyssspecter very clever! UG best site for laughs and help. Makes school and work so much better!