Poll Options
View poll results: Would you accept?
Yes
43 32%
No
91 68%
Voters: 134.
Page 1 of 2
This is similar to the typical "would you hit a button that kills someone for £1million.

However I think this is a better question.

If you had the choice, would you accept being given everything you could possibly want (that isn't physically impossible) if it meant that upon your death, the world and all existance ended. If you say yes, you would also have to live with the guilt of knowing that because of you, everything ends when you do.

So, pit. Would you say yes or no?
Sure. My world ends when I die anyways.
Talk about taking it all with you.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
The world ends when I go to sleep....every night it does.

So, no.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

No.

I'm not so selfish that I would sacrifice existence to satisfy myself.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I would prefer to try and get it myself.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by metacarpi
No.

This
Last.fm

Baltimore Ravens
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Jeff Gordon24
does it matter? life is pretty relative. If I die and the lights shut down and there is eternal nothing, so is everybody else. I will not feel guilty after that. They will not feel anger towards me. cause they are dead. The worst thing that can happen is that everybody goes to heaven. which they will thank me for I presume.

so

**** yes
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
If you get everything you could possibly want? I was say that I want to live forever, along with everything else that I want. Thus the world would not end because I would not die.

Obvious loophole is obvious.
This world is all in my head anyways and I've imagined it all. When I die everything will end anyways.

Seriously, yes in the case I can loophole it by getting immortality, otherwise no.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I just Google "Elephant penis", and was strangely aroused.

Apparently, I'm a good shitter

Quote by TomusAM
jonne.i just took the best dump I ever seen
Quote by ItsOnlyGNR
If you get everything you could possibly want? I was say that I want to live forever, along with everything else that I want. Thus the world would not end because I would not die.

Obvious loophole is obvious.

Why do people always look for goddamn loopholes? Just answer the damn question with only feasible "things you could possibly want".

EDIT: @opc (yeah, I missed off the 100 deliberately)
I wouldn't want to live forever that's for sure, certainly not if my body's gonna degrade etc.
Last edited by uk.mace at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by uk.mace
Why do people always look for goddamn loopholes? Just answer the damn question with only feasible "things you could possibly want".

I want immortality. Why would you want your life to end?
hello
No, because most of the fun of getting things is the 'chase'. I believe in a lot of cases, the chase is more fun than the kill.

Also I don't know how you would define 'all' your dreams.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by opc100
I want immortality. Why would you want your life to end?
What a strange concept

Imagine living... forever. I find that terrifying. It's impossible to die, even if you wanted to, e.g. you were the only one left

You would just end up wandering around, alone, with no escape, forever

Definitely not for me
Yes, yes!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I voted no because in honesty that would be, I would only vote yes if I could have an infinite amount of money. with which I would give muchos to charity but also open my own institute - with like every scientist in the world and work on increasing human life expectancy in hopes that we would expire after the earth does. Oh also I'd try sort life on the moon out too, cause overpopulation would be a problem.

EDIT: what about suspended animation - i.e. cyrogenic freezing.

HELLO!

Naw.

There's a lot of pressure there. What if you dick it up and wish for a car stereo or something?
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Sure, it's not like all of this has a meaning anyway. There's nothing humanity or the rest of the universe is working towards. The world exists in my mind as I experience it, so when I die the world ends for me, this would just be a larger scale.
Yes I would. My plan is:

1. To obtain HUGE amounts of cash... Like Bill Gates x 100
2. Fund the research for anti-ageing.
3. Take the cure for ageing.
4. Live forever
5. Win for me, because I get to live and have mad cash... and a win for the world because their existence will never cease to exist.
Quote by Will-kun
does it matter? life is pretty relative. If I die and the lights shut down and there is eternal nothing, so is everybody else. I will not feel guilty after that. They will not feel anger towards me. cause they are dead. The worst thing that can happen is that everybody goes to heaven. which they will thank me for I presume.

so

**** yes

What about all those kids just about to get laid for the first time a few seconds before you die?
Working hard and earning everything you could ever want yourself is much more satisfying than just being handed it on a plate by an apocalyptic genie.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
No, im not that selfish.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
No, not really.
I feel like if I'm going to cause the end of all existence, I should really have earned it, y'know?
Quote by metacarpi
No.

This.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
I'd do it. . . although I'm kinda getting to the everything I ever wanted part on my own so/
COLOURS
What's your fav colour? (Color if you don't use the U)
Page 1 of 2