Anyone have any experience with these pups?
I'd really like to try some but there is no music stores near me or any that would even carry those in this country. I don't want to order one unless I can confirm they are what they claim. Apparently they are very high output, quiet, have no volume drop in split mode and great cleans, and are passive.

I can't find any reviews written by anyone who really seems to know anything. Basically I want to know if they do a good metal and if they really do have good cleans. (S vs H modes)

They are made by Lace, who make the sensors.
Last edited by Tempoe at Jun 7, 2010,
wtf is that?!?!?! looks like a prop out of Doctor Who ffs
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
they look interesting, i never even heard of them before. id like to know how they stand up as well
They look freakin awesome.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
If the guy from dead space played guitar, this is what his pickup would look like.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
lace alumitone series.

they are not current based, not voltage based. or switch it. whatever regular pickups are, it is reversed. completely new design. and they only weight a few ounces, like 1/4 that of a regualr humbucker. they say 2 of them would lighten your guitar almost half a pound.

the design is supposed to give the most even clear sound or somthing. i dunno. i youtube these things a while back.

these look weird, and so do Q-Tuner pickups.