I'm decding between a DD-20 and a Nova Delay. I used to have a DD-3 but it's gone now. I play Experimental/ Indie/Post-Hardcore stuff.
Guitars:
Fender Telecaster: American Standard
Ibanez: RG370DX
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
I meant deciding*
Guitars:
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
Nova demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f8HD8r3vsY

DD-20 demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVuERF9T474&feature=related

They're close to the same price, but I'm sure you already knew that. The Nova has a easier to understand and use interface but the DD-20 has a few extra features that the Nova doesn't have.

Personally, I would pick the nova cause of it's interface and ease of use gigging. The DD-20's extra effects seem like one trick ponies and you won't use them often enough to make them worth the extra dough.

Overall though they both have certain things to bring to the table and of course, they're both kickin' delay pedals. So pick which ever one appeals to you more, I'm sure you won't be disappointed regardless of which one you pick.
i second the nova decision. BOSS pedals are built like tanks, but tend to be gimmicky and not as good.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Yeah I've been comparing them both extensively. I may go with the DD-20, just since I've always liked Boss digital delays over every other brand.
Guitars:
Amps:
Engl Powerball 100w Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cab
check out the Moollon Delay for digital and the Red Witch "Titan" for analog

both can be found used in that price range and are absolutely amazing.

but i guess between those 2 i would prefer the nova. though if you don't need the presets, the nova repeater is also an option.
I'm interested in this Moollon delay... do you have clips?

EDIT:
Sorry for the hijacking.

EDIT2:
Nevermind... there's no need for a $400 digi-delay.
Pedal Board(s)

GAS list:
- Fender Jazzmaster
- Supa Trem
- 2x12 cab
- Mesa Lone Star
- ondes martenot
Last edited by theGlitch at Jun 8, 2010,
i personally do not like boss effects, but even if i did i would still go with the nova, tc electronics make pretty good delays, a bit more expensive but very good. also id say its good in a studio just because of the versatility it has.
Quote by theGlitch
I'm interested in this Moollon delay... do you have clips?

EDIT:
Sorry for the hijacking.

EDIT2:
Nevermind... there's no need for a $400 digi-delay.

you get what you pay for man.