I wouldn't.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by van01010100

(mostly because you already have a Prestige)

even though both are prestiges,they are created with different aims..but the neck and the QC are the same

although,I wouldnt trade the strat to the FR.the strat looks really beautiful,but if you like the FR,I dont see no reason as to why you shoudnt..(of course I could be wrong)..
No sir, I would not.
Michael
2010 Gibson Les Paul Studio (Ebony w/ Gold)
Peavy Rage 158 Practice Amp
Well the reason I'm asking is because I never play the Strat. I don't touch it for months at a time because I just prefer the Wizard Prestige neck.
Quote by archenemyfan
even though both are prestiges,they are created with different aims

Still though, the variety of tones you'd be able to get out of an RG Prestige and a Strat is most likely greater than the variety you'd get from an RG Prestige and an FR Prestige. Also, I could see the different neck radius and width on the Strat coming in handy in certain situations.
Quote by JELIFISH19
Well the reason I'm asking is because I never play the Strat. I don't touch it for months at a time because I just prefer the Wizard Prestige neck.

Then screw what everyone else is saying, You've pretty much decided on what you should do.

A guitar that isn't being played is not worth being kept.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

I would. I'm not a huge strat fan though. I love the prestige necks too.
I hate strats, so yes
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by JELIFISH19

so then? why are you asking us..why the hell do you want a guitar that you dont play?
Quote by van01010100
Still though, the variety of tones you'd be able to get out of an RG Prestige and a Strat is most likely greater than the variety you'd get from an RG Prestige and an FR Prestige. Also, I could see the different neck radius and width on the Strat coming in handy in certain situations.

thats spot on though..

I dont know about you guys but I find it hard to play the prestige necks live due to their enormous fretboard..(when you hang the guitar low...)
Last edited by archenemyfan at Jun 7, 2010,