I see an EB Volume Pedal, a Boss TU-2, a Digitech Whammy, a Boss DD-20, a Boss Fuzz and I think the other twin pedal is that rotary speaker simulator Boss makes. I think the purple is a Flanger and the green one is a tremolo. Honestly you could just go to the Boss website and identify almost all of those pedals.
Quote by imicius
I see an EB Volume Pedal, a Boss TU-2, a Digitech Whammy, a Boss DD-20, a Boss Fuzz and I think the other twin pedal is that rotary speaker simulator Boss makes. I think the purple is a Flanger and the green one is a tremolo. Honestly you could just go to the Boss website and identify almost all of those pedals.

+1

the only ones that aren't boss are the volume, the radial switcher (top right, top pic), amp footswitch (far right, bottom pic), and the power hub (bottom pic)...

EDIT: V yep, my bad
Last edited by eyebanez333 at Jun 7, 2010,
^The old Boss Noisegate (NF-1 you mean?) only has 2 knobs.

From left to right top row (for us): EB Volume, Digitech Whammy, Boss DD-20, Boss RC-20, Radial Switchbone

From left to right lower row (for us): Boss TU-2, Boss Fuzz, Boss CH-1, Boss Flanger, Boss Phaser

Ah yeah and a Mesa amp switch and Voodoo Lab PP2 on the second picture far right.
Last edited by WtrPlyr at Jun 7, 2010,