The long range forcast predicts rain over the weekend in derby. I am disspointed at the prospect of rain. Discuss
Our lord David Cameron in heaven

papa oom mow mow

Quote by captaincrunk
I love sex toys. I don't really care what the shape is. It can be a rabbit, a fat man, Jesus, whatever

1960 Gibson les paul - Klon centaur - 60s marshall plexi/mesa boogie dual rec
hahaha that pissed me off... hopefully its warm "summer rain" tho .... thunderstoms on friday aparently

to above : its in Derby
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
rain makes all festival experiences more interesting.

as long as you have some waterproof floor mat there's nothing that bad about it plus there's nothing quite like standing in a crowd in a downpour listening to your favourite artist.

rain made a cheap Knowsley music hall festival better than Leeds.

The Who in the rain>Metallica in the dry.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by SG_dave
It rained last year... for about 2 hours. Then it was like a desert for the rest of the festival.

A pretty damn muddy desert!
Was far too hot though
It'll turn into a scat festival if it comes down heavy.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Psh, I was moshing at the metal DJ truck in the rain last year, then it was baking hot all weekend. Man up. But hopefully you'll get the same sort of weather turnout
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
It is England.

I was at Glastonbury one year and it pissed all weekend. It was still great though. The other 3 times I went it was sunny and hot though, definitely better.
Quote by Tempoe
It is England.

I was at Glastonbury one year and it pissed all weekend. It was still great though. The other 3 times I went it was sunny and hot though, definitely better.

It is not England.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
It is not England.

What?

Glastonbury festival is in England.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Pretty lucky it's in Donnington then aren't you.
Also, there's a download thread.
*'ported*
hello