So these things are pretty awsome, not only are they green and environmetly friendly, they look like fun and a good way to stay active.

Would post video if videos were not blocked at the school.

Good?
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.

Last edited by xMarkx at Jun 8, 2010,
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how it works.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
I've seen people use those. They're probably the worst possible method of human-powered transport ever.
Quote by Gyroscope
I'm sitting here trying to figure out how it works.

Basically, you grab the handlebars and dry hump it.
Quote by MightyAl
Basically, you grab the handlebars and dry hump it.

Sign me up!
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
They are crap. My friend has one, you have to work like hell to get and keep it going. They also sink if you stop. I did it across a huge swimming pool, and had to jump on with a good push to get it going. It takes a LOT of energy too. Now it just sits in his warehouse.
Quote by Rocks ur Life
if i could figure out how this works, that would be incredibly badass

It has hydrofoils and kind of swims like a dolphin would by you pumping with your legs and arms.
Quote by Tempoe
They are crap. My friend has one, you have to work like hell to get and keep it going. They also sink if you stop. I did it across a huge swimming pool, and had to jump on with a good push to get it going. It takes a LOT of energy too. Now it just sits in his warehouse.

Exercise is never bad. After a while you don't notice the effort required to keep it going. However the "everyone can see you dry humping an aluminium water bike" thing never goes away.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
Exercise is never bad. After a while you don't notice the effort required to keep it going. However the "everyone can see you dry humping an aluminium water bike" thing never goes away.

It's not a practical means of transportation, though. It's a gimmicky lump of crap.
Quote by Tempoe

I think it would be fun, where's your friend from?
Scale

The
Summit

Originally Posted by Guitarbaddie
Dude, she's like 12, what is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by RockGuitar92
You're the one who came on her face.