Ok, so my guitar has got me confused. It has the 60th anniversary badge on the back of the headstock, but the serial number is MZ5xxxxxxxx, which means it was made in 2005 right? But I have also heard that the 60th anniversary MIMs are supposed to have a maple fretboard, but mine has a rosewood one. So was this guitar actually made like that or has someone customized it or what?
2006 was the aniversary, so its possible the neck was made slightly before that and bolted on in 2006. And yes they did one in Rosewood, and yes its an awsome guitar, I have a MIJ aniversary and it rocks!
Quote by m33sta
2006 was the aniversary, so its possible the neck was made slightly before that and bolted on in 2006. And yes they did one in Rosewood, and yes its an awsome guitar, I have a MIJ aniversary and it rocks!

Oh okay. Yes they are amazing guitars for the price. I just found it odd that it has the 60th anniversary badge but the serial number on the headstock indicates it was made in 2005.
serial numbers tend to be more of a rough guess then an exact date. they can overlap by a year. No worries, its the real deal.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.