I'm about to make a critical decition about buying a jackson js20 or a esp mh 51.
I really need anyone's opinion by the way I listen to metalcore and melo death
I'd also go with the LTD,
the Jackson has a crappy tremelo bridge.
The LTD's have a Floyd Rose bridge, difficult to change string,
but won't go out of tuning.
I'd be wary of a floyd rose on an inexpensive guitar. They use cheaper, licensed Floyd Roses that are notorious for deteriorating over time and once that happens they become a nightmare for tuning stability.

I'd recommend staying away from cheaper guitars with Floyd Roses. They are also a hassle if you change tunings a lot.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
so you're saying that jackson js20 has a crappy wammie but is better in changing strings. Also since its a dinky it won't go out tuning.. but I goes that's what they have in common tahnks I'll go with the mh 51
Quote by emre cool
so you're saying that jackson js20 has a crappy wammie but is better in changing strings. Also since its a dinky it won't go out tuning.. but I goes that's what they have in common tahnks I'll go with the mh 51

Actually I was saying the opposite!

EDIT: The Jackson has a strat style trem so it would take far less management than a floyd rose but can't do as many tricks. The MH has a cheap licensed Floyd Rose which could cause you problems with tuning stability in the long run and is also a hassle if you change tunings or string gauges regularly.
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Last edited by GNR4EVER at Jun 7, 2010,
tough choice, but heres where a LTD could stand out

if you get a non tremelo ESP LTD model and get one with a Floyd Rose special.

I do not know which entry LTD model has a Floyd rose special(check their website), but the goal is to get a dual locking bridge. if you can't then both guitars would be similar(both having tremelos, non dual locking bridge)

the floyd rose special is an upgrade over the licensed floyd rose(stronger knife edges).

so ESP LTD's line have better listed hardware then most companies budget floyd lines.
Last edited by iampeter at Jun 7, 2010,
id say the LTD, just because it says LTD haha
"It's not about who has the biggest stick, it's about how hard you can swing it"