Guys, I have a Peavey Valveking 112 (50W) and was thinking in exchange for a POD X3 live to play and record at home, I would put it on pc and also play with headphones, and I want to hear from you as to whether worth change, what the advantages and disadvantages.

PS: I live in an apartment and have to leave the volume of the amplifier very low, not taking the distortion so that want.

Sorry for the bad english i am brazilian
Last edited by zEx Rockz at Jun 7, 2010,
A POD X3 sounds better overall than the Valveking (in my opinion.) However, the Valveking isn't that good of an amp anyway.

Considering your situation, it would probably be a better idea to get the X3 anyway.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
I didn't care for the stock valve king that much. The x3 is pretty good, and a modeler setup sounds like it would be a good option for you with the volume issue. I would probably vote for the x3, the only downside is that you have to get some powered monitors for jamming without headphones.
Guitars
Amps
Quote by Matt15f
I didn't care for the stock valve king that much. The x3 is pretty good, and a modeler setup sounds like it would be a good option for you with the volume issue. I would probably vote for the x3, the only downside is that you have to get some powered monitors for jamming without headphones.

this

however, if you're playing at home, then dont bother with the live, just get the bean shaped version. once you get the money, get a decent pair of studio monitors so that you can get an even frequency response for mixing and stuff like that
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.