Hey, i'm looking to replace the edge III bridge in my RG370DX.

I have two questions.

1, would this make the guitar alot better
2, What bridges would you suggest

Would any of you guys know where I could obtain the Ibanez ZR trem?

Guitars:
Fender American Standard Strat 2009 Limited Edition
Ibanez Gak30

Amps
Jcm 800 2203 '82

Pedals:
John bull jr overdrive
Boss Equalizer GE-7
Boss TU-3
Boss CH1

My Band
http://www.myspace.com/hereliesnuggetband
I've heard in a lot of the Edge 3 equipped guitars that an OFR is a straight drop in, with maybe a little filing.
Yeah that would be a big step up.
common upgrades are the edge pro or edge zero, or you could look at an official floyd rose, either one you get will make a significant difference to the guitar
Quote by britishsligean
common upgrades are the edge pro or edge zero, or you could look at an official floyd rose, either one you get will make a significant difference to the guitar
They don't fit

Quote by ChucklesMginty
2. I'd recommend just getting an OFR, I think ZR trems cost about the same but only because they're harder to find.
Nor does the ZR
a friend of mine put a khaler trem in one of his edge III guitars but as far as i know it took him a month off work, and he only came up for air to pick his son up from school and to sleep occassionally.

but im not sure thats what you wish to do to yours, as mentioned above an OFR goes in but with abit of fuss but ive definetly seen it done. there is also the idea of emailing Ibanez and going through their parts store if you want to upgrade to an Edge ZR etc. tho they look alot bulkier
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
an OFR may fit, the tolerances vary a bit with the Indonesian guitars.
Worst case scenario is you need to file the cavity out a bit