Alright, so this may or may not be the best board for this, but it's such a general question that I figured this is as good a place as any.

Here's my bands current set-up:

PA: Phonic Powerpod 780 / S715 PA Package

Vocals: SM58 straight into the PA.
Guitars: X3 Live straight into the PA.
Bass: Straight into PA
Drums: Unmic'd

We only have the speakers that are shown in the package, which are two 15's on stands.

My question is, within reason, what would be the smartest thing to upgrade that would make the most difference to our sound? I pretty much only buy new because we're a small town band without even a music store within 50 miles. Budget isn't too high, but 500 or a little more is around our range. Suggestions?
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab
get amps for guitars and bass, PA should be for vocals, search ebay, even if you get a shitty line 6 spider each it will be an improvment
yeah, all the signals of your vox and guitars are probably getting all mushed together. at the very least i would probably get a separate bass amp. you could try to look for a keyboard amp or some other full-range amp for the X3 as well.
I was under the impression that even if each guitar has it's own amp, it's to be mic'd to then have the signal to be going through the PA anyways?
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul

Bump
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul