alright this is a new thread about helping me choose my next guitar. i have taken someones advice and created a list of things i dont want. i just want to thank everyone who has been patient and helped me through all of these threads.

okay so here is a list of what i dont want:

no strat-like necks, i think its called a C shaped neck.
no emgs
no reversed headstocks
no 7 strings, 8 strings, ect.
no extreme body shapes like a bc rich beast, warlock, ect.

okay here are other specs and stuff:
no jacksons, i already have an rr3 as one of my options.
no schecters, i already own one

my pricerange is anything between 600-700.

i am keeping a much more open mind than in my previous threads.

EDIT: i can compromise if you persuade me. give me a good recomendations and give me a reason why i should compromise over it. the one thing i will always standby however is no emgs.
Last edited by thrashaholic666 at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by thrashaholic666
alright this is a new thread about helping me choose my next guitar. i have taken someones advice and created a list of things i dont want. i just want to thank everyone who has been patient and helped me through all of these threads.

okay so here is a list of what i dont want:

no strat-like necks, i think its called a C shaped neck.
no emgs
no reversed headstocks
no 7 strings, 8 strings, ect.
no extreme body shapes like a bc rich beast, warlock, ect.

okay here are other specs and stuff:
no jacksons, i already have an rr3 as one of my options.
no schecters, i already own one

my pricerange is anything between 600-700.

i am keeping a much more open mind than in my previous threads.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Tom-DeLonge-Signature-ES-333-Semi-Hollow-Electric-Guitar-515625-i1382796.gc

thank me later
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by archenemyfan
http://www.sweetwater.com/guitargallery/electric/all/s211P01100203245/

http://www.sweetwater.com/guitargallery/electric/all/s211P01091202273/

I really dont know why the hell I replied,but there is this strange urge to reply and find out what you have to tell about it..

and the first guitar looks just..man.. especially that back

i specifically said my pricerange is 600-700. those guitars are 799.
Well you are being very picky and it will be hard to find a lot of guitar exactly how you want them in your price range.

Here click this:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compromise

And I still don't know why you keep asking us to find a guitar for YOU.

You want one so bad, you find it, then ask us our opinion on it.

This is a forum, not google.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Last edited by srob7001 at Jun 7, 2010,
You're just getting funnier by the minute.

The mods should rename you the Community Pet, so we could all just sit around and pet you all day long.
the topic should be "need guitar help(revised for the millionth time because every time I look like an idiot)"
Quote by archenemyfan
the topic should be "need guitar help(revised for the millionth time because every time I look like an idiot)"

this.

Honestly what's wrong with the 100 other reccomendations that were given to you in your previous threads?

Every possible guitar gas been mentioned. If you don't like it and don't want to go custom then build yer own. Literally. Go to a forest and chop some wood.
Quote by srob7001
Well you are being very picky and it will be hard to find a lot of guitar exactly how you want them in your price range.

Here click this:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/compromise

And I still don't know why you keep asking us to find a guitar for YOU.

You want one so bad, you find it, then ask us our opinion on it.

This is a forum, not google.

find a good guitar and i will compromise if u give me a reason.
Ahah. he learned a new word today.

But i dont think he got it -_-

Quote by Dictionary.com

Compromise
a settlement of differences by mutual concessions; an agreement reached by adjustment of conflicting or opposing claims, principles, etc., by reciprocal modification of demands.

With that. I say Jackson Dinky. Just because "You are already considering a Jackson" means nothing. What's wrong with considering 3 Jacksons? Also if you tell me you don't like the headstock or BLOODY NAME of the thing you're a retard.

Oh wait you did before.

Every single serious comment that was recommended to you in your 50 different threads are viable options. Like I said no one can recommend you a guitar as THEY'VE ALL BEEN RECOMMENDED TO YOU
Quote by thrashaholic666
find a good guitar and i will compromise if u give me a reason.

I have seen two guitars already listed that could be compromised and one that was below your price range. Perhaps you should tell them what style of music you are looking to play.

Or, luthiering for the win.
My gear:
Schecter Tempest Custom (white)
Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser (black cherry)
Samick MB-1 Malibu Stratocaster (cherry red)
Crate GX-212+ 120w amp
Last edited by Tempest141 at Jun 7, 2010,

No strat neck
No emg
No reversed headstocks
No extreme body shape
No Jackson,Schecter.

Probably the only reccomendation that hasn't been given to you.
Go try in a store if you don't like all the previous reccomendations.
uhm dude, just sayin', you're treating the people of this forum that have been kind enough to spend their no doubt valuable time helping you find a guitar (despite the fact that they would all probably rather be playing theirs) like they're guitar center employees. It is not anyone's job on this forum to help you and you have no place to say "I'll compromise if you give me a reason". You've been given just about every option you have, magical guitars perfect for you are not going to fall out of the sky and into your lap and asking ten thousand times over and over again is not going to change your options. And seriously, what's wrong with having two guitars made by the same company? You're lucky these people have helped you as much as they have, maybe you should act like it.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Quote by siverstorm
Ahah. he learned a new word today.

But i dont think he got it -_-

With that. I say Jackson Dinky. Just because "You are already considering a Jackson" means nothing. What's wrong with considering 3 Jacksons? Also if you tell me you don't like the headstock or BLOODY NAME of the thing you're a retard.

Oh wait you did before.

Every single serious comment that was recommended to you in your 50 different threads are viable options. Like I said no one can recommend you a guitar as THEY'VE ALL BEEN RECOMMENDED TO YOU

tried one out, they have strat necks. feels like a fender. dont like feel.

i like a lot of esps but every single esp i like/in my pricerange has emgs! if you can find me an esp that doesnt have 81s or 85s for 700 ill get it.
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/solid-body-electric-guitars?N=100001+306241+11

Go look for yourself.

Also I remember you saying you liked the feel of the Dinky in a previous thread and the sole reason you didn't want it was because it was called "Dinky" AND I remember someone recommended a guitar with passives and a trem (ironically the title of one of your last threads) and you turned it down because it didn't have EMGs...

I also love how you disregarded the latter half of my post.
Quote by siverstorm
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/navigation/solid-body-electric-guitars?N=100001+306241+11

Go look for yourself.

Also I remember you saying you liked the feel of the Dinky in a previous thread and the sole reason you didn't want it was because it was called "Dinky" AND I remember someone recommended a guitar with passives and a trem (ironically the title of one of your last threads) and you turned it down because it didn't have EMGs...

I also love how you disregarded the latter half of my post.

they havent all been recomended to me. ive spent hours upon hours searching for a guitar on guitarcenters website and such a guitar doesnt exist. i need someone to help me.
The key words being DOESN'T EXIST. Nobody can magically make your dream guitar appear. Hence the need to compromise. Either pick a guitar that isn't perfect, save more money, or mod the hell out of something 'til it is perfect. If you won't do any of those things then nobody is going to be able to help you further.
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
Strangely enough, sites other than guitar center sell guitars.

Even more odd, guitar center doesn't stock every guitar ever made.

Do some more searching on your own before you abuse people trying to help you.