http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/steve-jobs-live-from-wwdc-2010/

Surprisingly I didn't find any threads about this already so my apologies if there are...

I've been thinking about getting an iPhone for a while now and this one looks pretty appealing...
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
I'll be getting it for sure. I still have the original 2G and have been waiting for a redesign like this to upgrade.
I cannot wait to get this phone, it's absolutely amazing. It's going to be a first day purchase for me!

Mein herz schlagt Schwarz Rot und Gold
I just watched the video. It looks pretty incredible. If I manage to make some money to pay the bill I'll for sure get one.
Is this the one that a worker committed suicide over to keep secret?
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I haven't even opened the page and i can tell I don't want one.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by uk.mace
I have a phone that makes calls and texts, why would I want to spend £30 a month for a "smart"-phone?

Because you feel like you need an overly-complicated gadget to make up for your lack of personality?
Can't wait, I'll get it the days it's available.

I'm not really an Apple fanboy, but I absolutely loved my iPhone 3G and I've missed it ever since I broke it stupidly on a drunken walk back home some night four months ago.

So yeah, first day purchase for me, 16Gb version because I won't pay the prohibitive cost Apple is trying to sell us the extra 16Gb on the other one.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I'll wait for the fifth one. I do love my 3G though.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Idk, I'd rather get an android powered phone now that there are some pretty nice models out. My ipod already pisses me off enough, I don't need that from my phone as well.
I have a 3GS so I won't be upgrading this time...maybe come next year when this 4G is revamped.
breaking hearts
&
breaking guitars
Quote by heminder
"We are Apple and the masses will buy into our marketing lol."

Well, surely a lot of people will say this.

But seriously, some Apple protesters are as bad as die-hard fanboys sometimes, and the company's image shouldn't prevail over the product's qualities. This new iPhone will undoubtedly be a wonderful cellphone, all Marketing aspects set aside. All the fuss made around Apple products is definitely irritating (to say the least), but it won't discourage me from getting one and I intend to fully use it.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
its a good price.... didnt think it would be that low. Although, i'd nearly be as tempted to buy the 3GS at that price
Quote by Astyan
Well, surely a lot of people will say this.

But seriously, some Apple protesters are as bad as die-hard fanboys sometimes, and the company's image shouldn't prevail over the product's qualities. This new iPhone will undoubtedly be a wonderful cellphone, all Marketing aspects set aside. All the fuss made around Apple products is definitely irritating (to say the least), but it won't discourage me from getting one and I intend to fully use it.

I suspect as a phone, it will be distinctly average, having no better reception or battery life than any comparable 'smart phone'.
It just has a whole bunch of gimmicky crap in it, designed to suck you in and make itself seem indispensible.
Quote by uk.mace
I have a phone that makes calls and texts, why would I want to spend £30 a month for a "smart"-phone?

There's a new data plan you can get for $15/month, but you have a valid point.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
i like it! it should make up for the iPad! it looks a lot better than the first imo.