Alright so I got myself a Kustom KBA65 amp and a Yamaha RBX374 bass with it two months ago... My first bass equipment. I've been extremely satisfied with these things, especially for how cheap they were. But - today I immediately heard something was broken. The sounds was kind of distorted, it sounded really bad. It wasn't much of a problem when I played on the neck pickup, but as soon as I turned up the bridge pickup it got real bad. I then tried playing the bass through a Roland Microcube (for guitars only) and the problem was still there, so I think it's the bass... I also played my guitar, Dean V79, through the Kustom and no problems here.

Question - any idea what's wrong? I was thinking losoe wiring or something like that. I still got the guaranty left, so it's no big deal, but it still bothers me that it gave up that easily.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Maybe try changing the battery if there is one?
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
^^ yeh sounds like your battery is dying
Quote by TheQuailman
I wish my amp sucked on my knob.

if you were to smash a child around the head with a full bottle of no more tears shampoo...would it be ironic if they cried
Damn that could actually be it.. I was told when I bought it that the battery will last some months, and I've been playing a lot! I'll change it and see how it goes.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
Remember to take the jack out from your bass. It preserves the battery life.

EDIT: That is, when your not using it of course.

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
Changed the battery and now it works like a charm.
GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube