Went through like 8 pages to see if there was a thread like this. I couldn't find one so, I'm starting one. Just talk about Hetfield here. Asking stuff like what is Hetfield's best song is OK, but keep the reasoning to Rhythm guitar or his solos.
For fuck's sake, you KNOW there's a Metallica thread! You've posted there! How the fuck did you figure that this person, who hasn't done anything worth mentioning outside of playing and OOHHing in Metallica, deserves his own thread?
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by andyscoot
Is there any need for a thrad like this?

Why not? There's a Kerry King Thread. I just got tired of hearing about how great Metallica is because of Kirk, or how great they used to be because of Cliff, when the main reason I like them is the Rhythm parts. Just figured I wasn't the only one like that.
I give it three posts before either the GIMME FUE GIMME FA GIMME DAWIJADIZA or the shopping pic get posted.
some say he has played checkers with the queen of England, and won.

And that if you puzzle his tattoos together, you'll get an image of 'the last supper'
Oh lol ^
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by dillon1022
^I love both of those. They're hilarious.

Yeah, and do you know what's even more hilarious? Posting them everywhah!

Quote by webbtje
Yeah, and do you know what's even more hilarious? Posting them everywhah!

Comedy genius, right there. I'm in stitches.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Riveting thread, old bean.
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by dillon1022
Why not? There's a Kerry King Thread.

I doubt you can call it a thread.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
What is Newsted doing these days anyway
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last news I heard about him was that he had an Art Show (like paintings) in early May. I don't know what band or if he's in a band

EDIT: I think he is in Voivod now, under the name Jasonic
Last edited by tyrogue at Jun 7, 2010,
Best picking: Blackend.

Not too shabby a riff, but especially since it is all downs!

DAMN YOU!!!

Also Master of Puppets.

The man has worked very had and has a very successful career. He deserves to go shopping at Armani or wherever the hell he wants to shop. What will you all look like in your mid to late 40's? How much money will you have in the bank?

...exactly.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Remember that metalheads that wants to look so badass and wants to act like they are kvlt and stuff they just diss Metallica, regardless they have 4 of the best Thrash metal albums out,( and I am very well versed on thrash so don't argue with me) They just have to act like that, is a pattern now among them just to look kvlt and so hard.
Quote by Dotpunker89
Remember that metalheads that wants to look so badass and wants to act like they are kvlt and stuff they just diss Metallica, regardless they have 4 of the best Thrash metal albums out,( and I am very well versed on thrash so don't argue with me) They just have to act like that, is a pattern now among them just to look kvlt and so hard.

Wow, is that Swedish or something, because I didn't understand a word of it!

In show business there is what you call a "schtick." It's what you wear on stage and the general way you act so you can entertain the crowd and make a buck.

Judging by the Armani bag in his hand, his schtick is working, so don't knock it.

Assuming you have a job, how's it going?

Do you like the visor and headset?

Does the fry grease burn your fretting fingers?

Then shut up, biatch!!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Wow, is that Swedish or something, because I didn't understand a word of it!

In show business there is what you call a "schtick." It's what you wear on stage and the general way you act so you can entertain the crowd and make a buck.

Judging by the Armani bag in his hand, his schtick is working, so don't knock it.

Assuming you have a job, how's it going?

Do you like the visor and headset?

Does the fry grease burn your fretting fingers?

Then shut up, biatch!!

I was actually agreeing with you....Moron.