Page 1 of 2
i was on another music sheet website or what ever and people can be so elitist apparently people stereotype based off instrument choice for example i was called a lazy idiot just because i choose to play guitar. I know it may sound like im bitching but i just wanted to let you guys know that it's nice to be around fellow guitarists and i appreciate you guys so much. <3
tl;dr
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Aw that's harsh man.

Everyone knows it's the bassists that are lazy idiots.
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
Quote by salsalover
i was on another music sheet website or what ever and people can be so elitist apparently people stereotype based off instrument choice for example i was called a lazy idiot just because i choose to play guitar. I know it may sound like im bitching but i just wanted to let you guys know that it's nice to be around fellow guitarists and i appreciate you guys so much. <3

Ew, you play guitar! OFF TO THE GALLOWS WITH YOU!
Get off your ass and practice you lazy guitarist. See if you can learn a major scale by New Years!
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Whats a drummer without a girlfriend?

Homeless!!!!!

Lets not forget to bash our rhythmic brothers :P
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Quote by BeastlyBassist

what do you a talentless hick who hangs around with a bunch of musicians?

a drummer.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
arsis what do you play?

P.S. i practice a lot strings but ty for your concern

edited: lol nice jokes peeps
Last edited by salsalover at Jun 7, 2010,
Quote by salsalover
um....wow.......are you guys serious?...i try to be nice and thats the response i get :/ arsis what do you play?

How do you get an electric guitarist to turn down his amp ?

Put a piece of sheet music in front of him.
Quote by newaccount
Then why bother posting?

gtfo

I guess you missed the joke, huh?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by salsalover
arsis what do you play?

What did you expect? A lot of egotism about how guitarists are the best people on the planet on an all guitar and bass forum?

We are the best indeed
Quote by Snowblind 911

maybe it's because of your description, or the fact that it's 1:30am here, or both, i can't stop giggling.

Sometimes girls say that too...
Quote by BeastlyBassist

what is this, I dont even
OP, learn to play an actual instrument. 5 year old girls can play guitar. Why don't you learn something that actually takes skill and dedication, like drums? or a kazoo?

OP is a talentless loser.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by newaccount
Then why bother posting?

gtfo

I think you missed the joke.

Unless I'm making a joke out of something that wasn't.

EDIT: OHDAMN
Last edited by identityxcrysis at Jun 7, 2010,
I'm a guitarist so I didn't read that out of laziness, but I'm also a drummer so I began drooling on the keyboard...
Why does an Electric Guitar Player leave his case on the dashboard ?

So he can park in the handicapped zone.
Quote by i_killed_bill
I'm a guitarist so I didn't read that out of laziness, but I'm also a drummer so I began drooling on the keyboard...

Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by i_killed_bill

what did the drummer get on his A level music exam?

Saliva.

how do you get a guitarist off your front porch?
pay for the pizza.

why are most bassist jokes one-liners?
so guitarists can understand them.
#DTWD
OP, learn to play an actual instrument. 5 year old girls can play guitar. Why don't you learn something that actually takes skill and dedication, like drums? or a kazoo?

OP is a talentless loser.

why are on a website for bass players and guitarists and drummers if youre anti guitar"? more importantly even if they could its not like they're the next aerosmith besides i can play piano as well.
Quote by Sol9989
what did the drummer get on his A level music exam?

Saliva.

What's black and blue and laying in a ditch?

A guitarist who's told too many drummer jokes.
Quote by StewieSwan
tl;dr

Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Dude, they're all just sad musical elitists who are pissed off because they don't get as much recognition. You can understand why they're pissed off, but acting like a 4 year old brat won't help it.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by salsalover
why are on a website for bass players and guitarists and drummers if youre anti guitar"? more importantly even if they could its not like they're the next aerosmith besides i can play piano as well.

ooh, whoop dee doo, you play piano

99% of asian kids can play Paganini's 5th caprice on piano by the time they're 3.

I can sweep pick on a piano. It's not that difficult. Maybe you should stop judging other people on what instruments they play. Then we'll be nicer to you.

typical of a guitarist
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by Piscasis
What's black and blue and laying in a ditch?

A guitarist who's told too many drummer jokes.

i actually have nothing against drummers, i'd love to be able to drum myself. i'm lolling at all these jokes though and how the thread has been hijacked. good work guise.

what? lol im anti stereotype dude thats why i came to this website furthermore just because i choose to play guitar does not give you the right to make fun of me just because i don't choose to play an instrument that meets your standards.
Quote by salsalover
what? lol im anti stereotype dude thats why i came to this website furthermore just because i choose to play guitar does not give you the right to make fun of me just because i don't choose to play an instrument that meets your standards.

You're not anti-stereotype; you ARE a stereotype. Do you now know how to use a period in the middle of a paragraph?

Maybe if you learn to play the didgeridoo, I'll respect you as a musician.
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

i think thats funny considering the fact that i saw your profile and you've been playing guitar for six years and you're just now attempting to play piano. not only that but i dont give a shit about my grammar when i am in forums. in addition to all this not even you know how to play the didgeridoo, and honestly dude with all this in mind you sound just like me lol ive been playing guitar for a while am just starting piano and just started singing your profile mentions youre doing all those things
Last edited by salsalover at Jun 7, 2010,
"Join Date: Jun 2010"- i stopped caring.

Quote by salsalover
i think thats funny considering the fact that i saw your profile and you've been playing guitar for six years and you're just now attempting to play piano. not only that but i dont give a shit about my grammar when i am in forums. in addition to all this not even you know how to play the didgeridoo, and honestly dude with all this in mind you sound just like me lol ive been playing guitar for a while am just starting piano and just started singing your profile mentions youre doing all those things

I know, I know, I was just messing with you

Everyone was. You're gonna get made fun of a bit at UG. We all are. Welcome to the forums, and don't take anything seriously!

Honestly though, you should fix up your grammar a bit. It makes your posts seem more intelligent and more people will take the time to read them
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Quote by salsalover

I really can't ignore calling you an idiot.

JacobTheEdit: Fearofthemark is correct.
Quote by salsalover

Quote by salsalover

Glad to be around fellow guitarists too,Because don't people realize how hard it is to build up speed in order to shred on guitar?
Quote by JacobTheMe
I really can't ignore calling you an idiot.

JacobTheEdit: Fearofthemark is correct.

I read your comment on his profile. You're an evil evil man.

edit: wow, OP is a girl???
Quote by guitarxo

Quote by Bladez22

Page 1 of 2